Reviews for Angel of Mercy
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 1/6
Can't sign in right now, but wanted you to know I love it and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Please soooo, I love how the mask and clothesare still in (apart from the glove ofc) cos it shows the amount of love and patience she has for him I'll be waiting for an update

()/
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I beg that you finish the update relatively soon. In the meantime, we wait. :)
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Goodness. I love this.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I seriously wish you would update this. It's beautifully written and so intense!
Kinshi chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I know you'll probably never read this but... Please! This story is beautiful and you have such a way with words. I beg you with all my sad little heart to finish it.
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Two years since this was last updated...
Good god, please consider finishing it!
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
OMG. You can certainly turn a phrase. So poetic and descriptive.
I'm impressed with how much of his character you can relate through descriptions of his voice. Well done.
And I loved how Shakespeare became a sort of mask for the passion they felt for each other.
Delightful.
Nichigo chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This is so unfair! How could you stop here! *dies a little inside* Please update soon!
GirlWithAWritersSoul chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
DAMN I WISH YOU' THIS. THIS PIECE IS FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN AND GORGEOUS. I HAVEN'T READ SOMETHING WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL VOCABULARY AND ELOQUENCE IN A VERY LONG TIME.
kablooz chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Oh my god... I NEED MORE OF THIS. Wow. This is probably the closest thing to a truly in-character love scene that you'll probably ever get!
Wandering Psyco chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I'm not joking when I tell you this is the best of it's kind I've read on
Not even just for V4Vendetta, just most M-rated sexy-bits, none compare.
I compended you, sir/madame!
*Slow clap*
redxcanary chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Beautifully written and extremely sexy ;D
Cant wait to see how you continue this story!
christallh24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Are you ever updating this?!