Reviews for Angel of Mercy
emiwat14 chapter 1 . 3/12
Love this already, can't wait to read on
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh my goodness, my heart dropped when I found out chapter 3 was just an update! PLEASE finish this story! It is BEAUTIFUL.
raveng13 chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Umm, no offense but it's been almost a year and u haven't updated this story...Can u do it sometime soon?
sabsnation chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Oh my goodness. This is absolutely gorgeous writing. I'm completely entranced with the language and storyline; everything tugs at my feeligs. I love this. Really hoping it'll get updated at some point!
Usually I like to provide some sort of advice for improvement or tinkerig, but this is perfect.
Tenshiii77 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you update soon. :)
cl0ve chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Holy heck. Totally got into it and then dropped off the face of the Earth. Hope you one day return to this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY I AM SO ANXIOUS TO READ THE REST!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Can't sign in right now, but wanted you to know I love it and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Please soooo, I love how the mask and clothesare still in (apart from the glove ofc) cos it shows the amount of love and patience she has for him I'll be waiting for an update

()/
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I beg that you finish the update relatively soon. In the meantime, we wait. :)
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Goodness. I love this.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I seriously wish you would update this. It's beautifully written and so intense!
Kinshi chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I know you'll probably never read this but... Please! This story is beautiful and you have such a way with words. I beg you with all my sad little heart to finish it.
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Two years since this was last updated...
Good god, please consider finishing it!