Reviews for Fifty Shades of Elevation
anetonia2527 chapter 17 . 5/9
i hope there will be more this is great start
laylaharis12 chapter 6 . 5/1
i would like to see christian's pov on teddy's call for help.
Your story is very interesting and a nice sequel, however, it is rude to readers to leave it unfinished for so long. If you have no interest in finishing I suggest you take it down and not be rude to readers by just leaving it
Stalker grey chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
I have read lots of fifty shades fanfic and this is one of the best fanfic i have found... Beautiful narration:*
MELYLOOP chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
I love it! It's been years since you updated... I hope everything is good and you consider updating soon..
Rmoure chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
Does she ever get her voice?
vamomoftwins chapter 17 . 5/5/2016
Please finish this story
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
Your story's are fantastic, couldn't put them down read them back to back . Don't give up finish your brilliant work. There will always be mixed reviews just like E.L James some people liked it some don't that's how it is in everything never let that stop you. Wouldn't it be great after the Greys got a puppy that phoebe found her voice from the love that dogs have for any their master?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Great
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2016
R u ever going to finish this story ?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
i say you should totaly put elena back in the game she still has an obsecion with christian and so far i havent seen her around or maybe add a few of his subs, or maybe some guy that cangetobsest with ana but some one diferent not hide some one that would come new in their lives
lol its all i can say to help u out i totaly love the story of fifty shades
Missccy chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Hello!
Thank you for this story!
I read all of it this afternoon, I couldn't put it down! I love it.. except one thing. yeah you guessed it, mute Pheobe.. I read one review about miracles.. I think they exist if you really want them to. Teddy can help her or Ana can do it making Christian love her even more, if that is even possible?! And another Grey-baby would just be fab! Love your writing!

See ya!
MommaGrey4113 chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the direction you took with this story. Its different, but still close enough to still be recognizable. PLEASE continue! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
robertsmom chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Enjoyed reading what there is so far. What happens next?
surabhichandgothia chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Hey author!
This is an amazing piece..i have just read ur first one and now have finished reading this.. i started it yesterday night and have ended now...its a beautiful piece so far that you have managed..i am writing this only to motivate u to write more!
But plz make some miracle happen in future and u can use the pet dog for it to make phoebe speaks cause miracles do happen..one has to only believe in them..
I am in love wid ur writing :)
Thank you!