Reviews for Robin Hood
please finish this it's amazing and this is my 2nd time reading this and i love it if you won't can you get someone else to cause this too good of a story to not get finished and thank you for making this wonderful story even if it never gets finished
Kurokumo chapter 1 . 4/29
I absolutely loved this story and would really love it if you updated it again, i want to know what happens. I feel that there aren't enough fanfictions where bats doesn't find any of his robins before they find each other and i really love those kinds a stories so thanks for writing one and i would be so happy if you continued it.
ynvellius chapter 10 . 4/11
This is legit freaking awesome. Too bad it hasn't been updated for a while. Although I will look forward for your return.
white tiger freak chapter 10 . 4/8
I AM IN LOVE! This story is sooooooo AWESOME! I NEED more!
Bri chapter 10 . 3/19
Ok, I am new to this site and I'm a 'guest'. I was reading your story and I got to the end of what you've written and DANG! This story is amazing and I wouldn't being writing this review if I thought otherwise. I saw that you haven't updated in a while so I'm asking you; will you PLEASE update soon? You've had about over maybe two years and I REALLY love this story. I'm sorry if this review is an inconvenience to you but I'd love to continue reading this.
Moreeee xD love
The Lilac Bear chapter 10 . 1/31
More please!
Where is the REST! You are doing great do not stop man!
CHEESEPUFF chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
firstly ,yes I would be interested in how the others met Dick.
Secondly I discovered this story yesterday and love it.
Thirdly,you've nailed the personalities in my opinion.
And last but not least ,a question,
In this story was it just Dick ,Mary and John Grayson,or was there also Dick's aunt ,uncle and cousin;Kala(I think),Richard and John?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
You have to update! This is one of the best stories on ! I need to read more! Ppppllllleeeeeaaaassseeeee
Rainfall04 chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
I know you probably won't but it would be awesome if you could finish this story!
WhenUniversesCollide chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
uh... I'm waiting, please?
WhenUniversesCollide chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
Is it bad that a huge, totally accidental grin grew on my face when Jay decided to kill Ray? I mean seriously, we're not suppose to get revenge- or kill
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
I am really enjoying this story - like I've never come across the idea that the batkids could just be kids on the streets. And if batman isn't with them, I think one way or another theyre gonna end up together like in your story.
I love your interpretation of how the characters would be, though I do find it a bit odd for teenagers to be wresting ppl twice their size with such fluidity and also that much strength and guts to go stab someone - but then again, Gotham.
PLS PLS PSL PLS CONTINUE OH MY GOD IM SO LOVING YOUR STORY