Reviews for Robin Hood
Hazi Karov chapter 10 . 8/25
I really love this story! It's so great! I look forward to an update!
kittenlover15 chapter 10 . 8/23
I love the story pls don't give up on it
Nothing to say except for DICK GRAYSON I LOVE YOU. BARBARA FREAKING GORDON I LOVE YOU MORE. Yeah. That's it.
I love this chapter pls update so tho
ARL15 chapter 10 . 8/4
Yea an update! I'm so happy that you are not giving up on this story!

I love how Bruce, Ollie and Barry are keeping a close watch on Dick. I hope we'll see more Dick/Bruce Robin/Batman interaction in the next chapter.

You definitely captured Babs' fiery temper in this chapter!

Please can we have another update soon!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 10 . 8/2
Yay! It's not dead! And finally some Babs!
africaflower77 chapter 10 . 8/1
UPDATE!
africaflower77 chapter 7 . 8/1
Uh oh what happened to Dick?
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 8/1
Yay but uh... Bruce doesn't adopt all the peeps right? Truthfully I only care about Dick
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 8/1
Love it!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 8/1
Yay! Finally a story I can read. I am currently reading 5 stories but none of them have updated yet I was getting bored out of my mind and then I found this! You better update soon though!
Keep writing
ameliacolours chapter 10 . 7/29
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING. I'm more than happy when I know that you are updating. I love this story & really want to know what will happen. so ofcourse I support your idea to write a companion piece, where Dick meet another bat family.
alamodie chapter 10 . 7/29
Amazing! No but seriously, loved it! And DickNd Babs are friends ) How Jim is not suspicious is beyond me. But yea, setup, but that means something has to happen NEXT chapter, so there's that to look forward to! Update soon! Please.

Pretty please?
This is one of the best fanfics I have read in a while. Normally i'm not a huge fan of AUs but your is amazing. Your grammar, syntax and writing style is awesome (only noticing little mistakes). I can't wait to read the next chapter! XD Gonna go check out you other stories now.