Reviews for Question
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
lol! Just awesome. Thirteen's reaction is great, and that last line... Oh Foreman.
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was absolutely hysterical. Honestly, I haven't read a House fanfic where the characters are perfectly portrayed and the conversation is actually plausible in a LONG TIME. This was such a good lil' oneshot :)
In my opinion, you have a great start to a lovely continuation, and if you wanted to, you could definitely pull off a multi-chapter story with this plot.

I would definitely read it. Loved the story, and keep up the good writing! :D

Luxuria
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice. And the first FF I've read in seven weeks. A great welcome back so to speak.
bigblusky chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Thirteen's reaction was so obvious...lol and her deflection on answering the question was just so funny...I wonder if she's blushing when it was asked and then it'll be more funny...

I love the way you make the new ducklings interact with each other...you gotta love their playful side much.. Thanks for writing this..
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was a great little oneshot. The ending made me laugh and I love how Remy never even denied that she likes Cameron.
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hahahaha! They should have totally hit something. I mean, they're doctors, they would have been fine! But this made me laugh. Great job!