Reviews for Blood Trail
Idan chapter 40 . 9/15/2013
I have enjoyed this story so much, and this was a great ending. Well done, and thank you!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 40 . 9/10/2013
So, as you already know, I teared up so bad when Grace and Jane had their "He's my father" moment, and I just love getting to see Jane, at the most critical moment, choose his family because CBI FAMILY FEELS. And of course I loved how it wrapped up the Jane/Lisbon portion, finally resolving their key conflict. And then my tearing up turned to chuckling because there was one moment where I vaguely wondered where Rigsby was and then he just shows up at the end (FROM MY FAVOURITE ACTIVITY: THE DYNAMITE THING!) But, yes, all in all, an awesome AU fic, Big Lisbon! -applause- Also, Cho and Jane taking down RJ.
GUEST chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
Oh...we wait and wait for an update and you give us a cliffhanger? You MEANY...lol. Great update. I know you will not kill off grace, but it was still a great cliffy. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! Well, literary-wise it's probably a good one, but for me, worst one ever because gah! Grace! And Cho! Though he seems alright, but still! *sobs* And possibly one more chapter, huh? I'm curious to see how Jane might finally prove himself here, though I vague ideas about it.

And -whines- I want to throw dynamite off some rocks after I get married. Why is that not a regular thing nowadays?
Idan chapter 38 . 7/24/2013
I've been waiting for their reunion, and you didn't disappoint! Hope you have a great vacation and come back rested and inspired. :)
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 38 . 7/18/2013
The hand hold! At least, I'm assuming it was the season four finale hand hold. But out of harsher circumstances it seems - not that ... oh dear, I've forgotten his name, well, not that their old boss from season four's death wasn't tragic, but a larger slaughter took place here so -shudders- poor Jane. Though at least he's back with Teresa and the rest of the family. I'm curious to see how things will progress from there.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 37 . 6/21/2013
Charlotte! And with Pride and Prejudice references! -huggles Charlotte- But Lorelei's dead now. :( That made me a lot sadder than I expected it to, reading it, maybe because I didn't expect it. But Cho and Summer are married! :D They're married and nothing hurts! Except Jane and Lisbon and all the sad things that are happening. And I'm suspicious of the name Jedorn. Add an H in there and ... I will pay close attention to him if he comes back.
Idan chapter 36 . 5/9/2013
I love it when you work events on the show into this universe, and really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to Jane and Lisbon having a reunion one of these days!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 36 . 5/8/2013
Oooh, Grace and Lisbon get the "What did you mean?" exchange! And Barlow has been integrated already! And I'm glad this came out fairly quickly post finale because it gives me all the more feels. :D And interesting getting Grace's explanation and how Kimball sort of agrees, though Rigsby's still conflicted. It's interesting, somehow, I wouldn't have expected Wayne to be the most resistant to Jane, but I kinda like that angle.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
Nice getting more into Lisbon's head and her trying to figure out where Grace and the kids really are at with Jane and seeing how while they do have reason to be angry or resentful to him, the relationship is still more complex than just that. A trait she and (well just Grace for now) kind of share. I'm excited to see where that goes!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
Hmm, so given the last episode, I'm going to assume that Lorelei was killed at the Deed's place. Unless she still has a little more to do in this fic. Or she might've already done that and we just didn't see it and it'll be relayed to his through Jane's thoughts later on.

And yay for Grace referring to Jane as father! I'm still annoyed with him, but it's nice to see that Lisbon wasn't the only one who had a connection with Jane and had a bond/love for him. Curious to see where this goes!
Sara chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
I loved the bit with Teresa and Grace. Even tho Grace kind of hurt her, it was still a sweet moment between mother and daughter. I am glad that Lisbon is at Virgil's, now she has some place where she can heal and do some heavy thinking and not be worrying about her kids all of the time. Cho sounds like he has everything under control and Wayne/Grace seem to be doing well also. Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds. Thanks again for the update.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
"I knew this was going to end a disaster the day I married him." -spins in chair- Ohhhhhhhhhh! Paraphrasing!
And, oh, okay, I got it now, what Jane was doing. And Minelli! :D Unless he's helping RJ. Jane's list of names has poisoned me. Everyone's RJ.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
Uh oh. :0 Lisbon! That's really the only thought that keeps going through my mind right now. Okay, here come more, Lisbon being all motherly boss to her family! See how it's done, people? But now, uh oh. Lisbon!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
Hmm, interesting revelation about Henry Deed and the Lorelei's company. But Jane, ""He is using you to drive a wedge between myself and my wife" that wasn't something that inevitable, mister. At least, as far as I know. Although it interests me that Jane said his "children", plural, which would include Grace, Kimball, and Wayne. I can't remember if he's specifically referred to those three as his children. If so...I suppose that's kinda good, but also a little late there, Patrick.