Reviews for Alter Ego
fangurlsrule chapter 2 . 7/27
I like this premise. Please update soon
Amazing girl 55 chapter 2 . 1/2
UPDATE THIS!
Eirdaru chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I dont kno how u make the characters come to life like u do but I hope u never stop. Please update when u can cause your storys tend to get addictive.
cara9001 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Nice re-write!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Well yamcha always has to be the one X 3333 hahah XP Keep updating and please continue your other stories tooo!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i love this story i havent read the original but i love where this is going!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Tis is a great story like it soo far please continue it update soon!
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
The plot is a bit high school and drags. I skipped through all the bulma pov in this chapter, it seemed pointless girl chit-chat unrelevant to the story. Too much talking on bulma and 18s part. I don't even see why 17 & 18 have to be part of the plot, they seem like unessesary add-ons. I feel that incorporating them to the story will only slow the speed and progress of the story because u'll have to consider their input in every situation, and I frankly couldn't give a damnn about either of them. Searching for boyfriends would gave been cool... If bulma had still been 16... At 26 it seems needy and desperate, and immature.
Lavonya chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
heheeheheeheheheheehe... hahahahahahahahahahah...
The tittle truly fits the chapter!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
heheheheh... Nice Threat!
I LOVE THIS IT'S AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Good chapter glad you continued! keep it up.
momomi12 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Aww! Majin's such a good parental figure!
KKsaiyancat chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Questions! 1st-Do u have an alter ego? I do! Her name is Carmen! (She's awesome) And i have a cat-ego named Raincloud (who is also awesome.) 2nd-Can u give you (1 of my several nicknames is 'you'...) some writing tips!? 3-WHY R UR STORIES SO GOOD?! That is all.

P.S. Update soon!
gaki 0 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I think this is a very original idea. I love that we are getting the adventurous Bulma. It'll be great when the two ... or three ... lovebirds start interacting. Though, I did miss the real Vegeta in this chapter.
steward7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012