Reviews for Shots First
GloryMorgan chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I'm super duper sad there isn't more of this!
This is seriously adorable and lovely and I hope you haven't forgotten about it!
FuckingFitch16 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
just wanted to say that Arctic Monkeys is my favourite band of all times
hopelessnaomilyaddict chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
i like how you incorporate lilykat into your naomily, it makes it even more adorable
red-loveless chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
It's wonderful, I love it :)
marsupial1974 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I think this story is cute! I mean you've got classic Naomi and Emily, but you've also got friendship in there as well, which is something they didn't have on the show, if we're being honest.

But will Naomi open herself up all the way for Emily or will she do what she does best and run? I guess only you and time will tell.

Nice update on this one;) happy holidays!
ReadingNaomilyAllDayErDay chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
LOL aaawww cute chapter :)
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
This is pretty good. Stop downing your writing in every single author's note. If it's shit we'll tell you!
jeane911 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
hahahah naomi wants her, fucking sturborn child she is, i hope they got together soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Awesome! I was smiling the whole time I was reading every chapters, even the ones you said you didnt like. BUT I liked them :) They are so cute and I like Emily's attitude and confidence anddddd.. Naomi, lovable :)) Love them together, keep up the great work! ;)
marsupial1974 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Happy Birthday! :)

Let the Games Begin! I like that. You gotta love Emily! She is determined to get her girl, and you have to admire that about her.

And I can totally see Naomi writing out a pros/cons list for dating a girl! Ha ha!

I like this story, keep up the good work!
FY chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
This is actually really good, you've found a way to capture it in a way different to skins that still portrays them really well, if anything in more detail
the build up and tension is really good, maybe just a bit more of naiomis thought process?

its really great, keep writing x
Iwy'sAshes chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
ok,not gay...why's she kissing her,only to say let's be friends? child.
Banegirl chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
a;slkdkflsl;ghjhfgjh! It's great to read more of this! Happy Birthday!
anon chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Great! I was missing this story. Please don't take so long to update again :(
also, happybday! :D
Banegirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Okay. I kind of love this already!