Reviews for A Step Too Far
sana-dracios chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
i want to see harry bring them down.
Pan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
MOAR! The people speak and we want more of this amazing story!
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really enjoyed reading your short story. This is a great AU side of Dresden.
Darkheart13666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I cant wait to read more :)
Hello chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I would very much like more. PLEASE? :)
Benched chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh I want to see more of this!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
More please.
agent753 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I want more!
music909 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i'd like to see where this can go please update soon!
lvdmadeon chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
O_O I wanna know how they burn. Does Harry do the girl's murder justice? Does John end up helping Harry? I wanna know pretty please with sugar on top?

lvdmadeon
Duana's Stalker
Francis chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Like the potential of this AU. More? Ayup. Please.
Dorian Windslasher chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I don't really buy the warlock's judgement. Injun Joe, Martha Liberty, Ebenezer. They'd all vote against it. Pretty sure Rashid would, too. Especially since he'd have the foresight to know what would happen if he did not. Hell, with a kid that young, not even Ancient Mai would vote for.
The only member of the White Council who I ever thought showed malice in his judgement was Lafortier.
Morgan had trouble with the order of killing Molly and she'd done some pretty bad stuff. Intentionally, too.

While I do see what you're trying to do, Harry doesn't lean on other people. Especially not Marcone. I think Murphy or maybe Billy would be the only ones. More often than not, he acts out. Violently.

All that aside. You forgot that Hendricks does not speak much. Cut down "He's in a meeting." to "Meeting."

Oh.. And you used commas a few times when a full stop would've been more appropriate. Especially at the start. :)