Reviews for The Beginning
MicheleM chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Great story! The area of what happened to Willie was a great mystery and you filled it a horrifying behind-the-scenes looked that filled the gaps about how a wild, rebellious guy like Willie Loomis could have been so completely cowed into an obedient servant.
Val76 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
A very good read - great use of imagery!
Val76 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Wow! I really like the way you wrote about the lost love - a perfect explanation as to why he turned into an uncaring jerk! The descriptions are so vivid and I can picture exactly what's happening.
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Well written! Really enjoyed the story.
sockfoot chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
someone hug this guy stat!
Joey chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Ah! It just keeps getting better.
kitelester chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
I am thoroughly impressed.
Fanfic writers often seem capable of at most one of two things:
1. An amazingly well written plot combined with stylistic writing and believable subjects true to their original characters.
or
2. Fast updates

You have managed to do both. You don't sacrifice quality for quantity, nor quantity for quality.
mindblown
Please continue to write. Willie is my absolute favorite Dark Shadows character and you seem to be the only talented writer that tells his story.

Okay I'm going to shut up now xD Eagerly awaiting more stories about our poor abused willie loomis! (I feel like such a sadistic bastard reading this... I love it!)
kitelester chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
I am completely obsessed. I made an account just so I could follow and fav this story.
please continue to keep me too freaked to sleep and too terrified to look away.
Joey chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I'm obsessed, and eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
deathpenity17 chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Damn! love this story! Why doesn't Barnabas bites Willie on the neck he does with girls?
Joey chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Holy sh**, what a good chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
This is a very chilling story. One that should not be read in the dark!
Joey chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Another great addition! Such a chilling story; I'm glad you've been continuing it!
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Another terrifying chapter! You sure know how to scare the hell out of you'd readers.
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Wow! I am impressed! Very chilling account of what happened after Willie opened Barnabas' coffin. I do inferred hope you write more.