Reviews for Family
Hazmatt chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! What ever happened to Colonel, Cassie's dog? Later, Sam had thoughts about not liking dogs, but if it was Jack's dog...
fanka77 chapter 33 . 1/20/2013
bec chapter 33 . 10/24/2012
Great story, wish there was more.
bec chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Great story so far. I am glad Daniel is keeping the baby. Can't wait to read how this all plays out. Love dad Daniel.
steadfast chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
This is a great story. I am not usually too enthusiastic about alternate episode by episode realities, or kids. But you really made it work with a lot of great twists. Thank you very much!
alwayssmilingsam chapter 33 . 10/9/2012
What a lovely end to such a wonderful story. The way you managed to wrap your story into the dialogue of the show was done so cleverly. I have loved every chapter of the story and watching Jack and Sam on their journey to togetherness while juggling their jobs and parenthood. Well done and it will be added to my favourites so I can read it all again in one go.
dpdp chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Very nice story.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Great chapter and story, what happen to the wedding and birth of Grace? Keep up the good work
RhizOneill chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Great ending. I have enjoy reading this story! I hope to read more of your stories soon!
RhizOneill chapter 32 . 10/8/2012
RhizOneill chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
alwayssmilingsam chapter 32 . 10/8/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this story - I have been away for the last week so haven't been able to leave reviews but I have adored every chapter (especially the last couple) and seeing them pop into my phone each day has been fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 32 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter, please up date soon...oh how many of the carter were with spud didn't say.
dpdp chapter 32 . 10/7/2012