Reviews for Pear Shaped
jgood27 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
great chapter, love this story and can't wait to read more, please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I haven't finished reading, and I don't know if anyone has commented on this yet, but if your basing your timeline off of the movies then you have a major fact wrong: Tony Stark's dad found the Tesaract while searching for Steve. (I don't know what year that happened)
anaknisatanas chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
It would be very interesting if it was Luna. I could see so many amusing scenarios with her meeting the Avengers
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
For a romantic interest...it better either the Twins (if Fred is still alive), Luna, or Draco. Anyone else, and I'm going to have to have you pair Harry up with Steve. I like your Harry, very realistic.
erik chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
An intriguing and well wwritten version of Harry meeting the Avengers.
RRW chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Should be Hermione or Fred or George...
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Luna! She's the best when it comes to magical unknowns! XD
save the sharks chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I really like it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
birdy chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
please update soon
SemenDemon chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Great story!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Hey bloody brilliant :)
Keep on the wonderful work and update as soon as you can !
Tchouss

Xylion
AllieKatheryn chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
love your story. nice twist to it.
more soon...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hey hey great first chapter :)
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
LUNA! LUNA! LUNA! I WANT LUNA!

*clears throat* uh, I mean... Having Miss Lovegood join the story would be rather entertaining. I do hope that she is available. Although, Ron is a good choice, maybe even George. Hmm.. Yes, George would do nicely too!

I can't wait to see who you bring in!
Desmothene chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Okay, so this is an interesting, engaging story with a good plot. You've got a good start. Unfortunately, your grammar and punctuation seems to be lacking. You mentioned that you've proofread the first chapter; however, I just read all four chapters today and have found glaring errors in all four. The first chapter is the worst, I believe. You changed from third person to first person for a few sentences or two in the middle of it.
If grammar isn't your thing, have you considered asking around for a beta? There are many lovely people on this site who are open to requests; people post beta profiles for a reason.
Like I said before, I enjoyed the storyline and I don't wish to be overly harsh, but frankly encountering fairly basic errors greatly decreases the pleasure I get from reading a story. There are many people who feel similarly. I (or someone else, if I have been too grating) am perfectly willing to do some proofreading. I often use school friends to proofread my writing, or even my mother if I'm desperate.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »