Reviews for Pear Shaped
125b chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
hilarious story
Kellsabelle chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I love this story! seriously awesome and I am so excited for Hermione and the Weasleys to be introduced!

Please update soon!
gsferal chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
So I just found this story today and I have to say I really enjoy it. Personally don't listen to anyone that tells you that you are doing things wrong. That is the best part of FANfiction - they don't have to stay true to the story or character, they can become anything within the limits of a person's imagination. What your imagination has created here is amazing, it is not something I was expecting but it is strong, well written, and moving. The characters exist and while some of their reasoning may seem off base in their canon worlds you have shown a solid basis for their thoughts and feeling within the world you have created. This twist is one of the best I have seen and I can't wait for future updates.
Queen of Letters chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
You are a proper genious! This story is just brillant! Like Thor would say: I like it, another!
kogouma chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
gah!i want to know who Harry is going to pick up!
i loved this,it was amazing and awesome!i loved when
Harry silenced Tony,that was hilarious and i'm still
smiling from it!also,that trunk Harry ,i want it.
that is the worlds coolest trunk ,great
chapter,amazing story and update soon! :D
Flamegirl22 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I love this story and I hope you continue it. My best guess would be Luna. I could see Luna being his right hand. I don't remember if you mentioned her or not. If not her then Ron, but I got the feeling that they grew apart... I can't wait for the next chapter!

Lynn
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
i thinks it luna since she loves the different and odd.
and i hope not a love interest i always saw his female friends as his this is a great story!
picabone99 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
ooohhhh...great story. and i'm really, really pulling for the helper to be george. that would be awesome.
NavyGirl05 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Please PlEaSe PLEASE update the story. I absolutely love this one and I want to see what happens next!
Tiara Light chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Lovegood, Weasley, and Diggory. But I do so hope it's Luna, just to drive Fury and Tony up the wall.
jgood27 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
great chapter, love this story and can't wait to read more, please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I haven't finished reading, and I don't know if anyone has commented on this yet, but if your basing your timeline off of the movies then you have a major fact wrong: Tony Stark's dad found the Tesaract while searching for Steve. (I don't know what year that happened)
anaknisatanas chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
It would be very interesting if it was Luna. I could see so many amusing scenarios with her meeting the Avengers
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
For a romantic interest...it better either the Twins (if Fred is still alive), Luna, or Draco. Anyone else, and I'm going to have to have you pair Harry up with Steve. I like your Harry, very realistic.
erik chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
An intriguing and well wwritten version of Harry meeting the Avengers.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »