Reviews for Pear Shaped
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
anyway, make this loki/harry please.
sorry, i cant be bothered to type in caps and punctuation
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I like this story so much! This is a new angle to the kickass Harry in the Avengerverse. Really really looking forward to more!
forestreject chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
:bounces in seat: Is he going to see his kid?
FanGirl2010 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
i really enjoyed this. most especially how you didn't completely separate the avengers and harry potter world. they all live on the same earth, just different side of it.
seouldjinn chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Ooooh, "is it going to be a man or woman" should be the question, I think. The Weasleys live there, but there's also the Lovegoods. And the Longbottoms are near there too, right? Oh, wait, I think that's from another story. Haha! I'm terribly hoping that this wouldn't be a slash story, but if it is, I'd still read it - because it's absolutely amazing! )) Looking forward to the next chapter! D
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
AWESOME plot here! I really love the chapters and character interactions here, you're doing a stellar job! I'm really hoping for a pairing soon, perhaps a HarryxSteve/Bruce/Thor lol
imgonnadie chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story so far.
Kayamve chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
This is soo cool! Keep it up for you just gained a loyal reader :)
Lord Kolos chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Uodate soon
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I have highly enjoyed reading this story so far. Loved how Harry was able to reason with Thor in a gentleman-like way. I guess Tony is a prime example of how some Americans have no manners or class compared to the British.

I can't wait to see who Harry is picking up! Hermione, perhaps?

Please update again soon!
HiddenDemigod chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
First off, I adore this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Secondly, 'I see the moon' is a great story too and pretty comical at times :) Thirdly, are you bringing Luna in? Because unless Cedric didn't die in your mind, the only other family there is the Weasleys and you said that he wasn't married to Ginny, so that leaves Luna, which would be awesome! I love Luna, personally. Please update soon!
Luna chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Luna luna luna... well maybe not.. but with all the gods it fits... LOL
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Weasley? I really want Fred or Luna! Gosh, I love Luna!
kibafang01 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
nooooo harry with steve or thor
angelxofxmine chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
hmm Ron or Luna? I went for Ron first though as you have mentioned him and it just makes sense in my mind. Love this though either way!
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »