Reviews for Pear Shaped
Lord Kolos chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Uodate soon
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I have highly enjoyed reading this story so far. Loved how Harry was able to reason with Thor in a gentleman-like way. I guess Tony is a prime example of how some Americans have no manners or class compared to the British.

I can't wait to see who Harry is picking up! Hermione, perhaps?

Please update again soon!
HiddenDemigod chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
First off, I adore this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Secondly, 'I see the moon' is a great story too and pretty comical at times :) Thirdly, are you bringing Luna in? Because unless Cedric didn't die in your mind, the only other family there is the Weasleys and you said that he wasn't married to Ginny, so that leaves Luna, which would be awesome! I love Luna, personally. Please update soon!
Luna chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Luna luna luna... well maybe not.. but with all the gods it fits... LOL
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Weasley? I really want Fred or Luna! Gosh, I love Luna!
kibafang01 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
nooooo harry with steve or thor
angelxofxmine chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
hmm Ron or Luna? I went for Ron first though as you have mentioned him and it just makes sense in my mind. Love this though either way!
blackcallalily chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
Zetsuki chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Oooh please be Luna! Pleeeease! o 3o
litlittledragon chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
My first guess is Luna. Second is Ron or Hermione. Anyway, I will wait for your answer. So don't take too long, please!
AlbanNeji chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
this story is awesome i love how you got Harry working with the avengers and i can't wait till the next chapter. Lol i loved how Harry silenced Tony wonderful lol.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I love this! And no romance please. Not unless it's really necessary.
breakingfaith chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Great story/Chapter as always! I'am going to take a wild guess and say Luna? )
KitsuneKyuubiSr chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Not Luna! I don't lie Harry/Luna pairing or Harry/Ginny. Though I am sure it is not H/G. Good chapter btw.
waitingforjudgement chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Be a Weasley Twin. Please. Who better to deal with a trickster God than a trickster?!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »