Reviews for Pear Shaped
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Love the cracks about bureaucracy - hah! It's probably true! Loved it - oh and Luna. Luna was brilliant. I'm desperately curious to know what her mural was of...
Skendo chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Amazing :) Love to see some more Powerful!/Angry! Harry and "family" in front of the Avengers! Update soon
The Aberrant One chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
How the hell did I miss this story?
demonicfate616 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
This chapter was fantastic!

Things happen. Life sucks. What are you gonna do about it?

It's alright, I don't hate you for the belated update. I would rather wait for your muse to have returned than to have you write a chapter without one :)

I eagerly await your next installment!
FateBurn chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
good chapter
107602 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Thank you for the update. I loved Harry and Loki's talk. See you next update. :)
xDarklightx chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I like it.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I for one, don't mind that it's been a year. At least you came back to it. I know a lot of stories that have been haven't been updated for a lot longer than a year. I'm just really happy that you came back. I can't wait for more.
pucflek chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
nice
mattdombast chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
so love this story i think the hulk and loki would just be a balance for harry once harry figures out that he is being controlled
mattdombast chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
so fliping awesome hell give harry harem tony thor loki hulk steve
mattdombast chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
so amazing i think loki because the mind control bruce green love it
mattdombast chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
bruce would be good with harry bruce harry loki threesome
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
i say slash and either loki harry or tony harry nick is just not right for harry
Skendo chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Please please please continue :) Amazing! One of the best Harry Potter x Avengers ever :)
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »