Reviews for Pear Shaped
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Love your sense of humor!
bball876 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
In the books harry is considered to be the same height as his father James who is said to be tall. I would put book harry at 5'9 to 6'1
Weasel Fu chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I really like your story so far, thanks!
Furionknight chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
ah, always refreshing to read a well written piece of fanfiction
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
so happy to see a new chapter up!
Kai19 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I ended up re-reading this, and I still like the story! I'm hoping to read more soon, it's an interesting story, and I'm wondering what is going to happen next. Tony's eventually going to find himself with pink hair and lime green clothes if he's not careful!
ChronosMoon chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Please i hope you keep the pairing straight no slash please, I understand that some people like reading/writing it but there is alot that don't as well.
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
cool
Quaff chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
No hate here. Lots of writers take time away from writing. I'm delighted you updated. Thank you. Ooo. Save Coulson, please.
mattdombast chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
i kinda want harry with bruce and steve threesome yummy hell make loki so foursome
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Love the cracks about bureaucracy - hah! It's probably true! Loved it - oh and Luna. Luna was brilliant. I'm desperately curious to know what her mural was of...
Skendo chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Amazing :) Love to see some more Powerful!/Angry! Harry and "family" in front of the Avengers! Update soon
The Aberrant One chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
How the hell did I miss this story?
DearlyFictitious chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
This chapter was fantastic!

Things happen. Life sucks. What are you gonna do about it?

It's alright, I don't hate you for the belated update. I would rather wait for your muse to have returned than to have you write a chapter without one :)

I eagerly await your next installment!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »