Reviews for Pear Shaped
darkfoxy28 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
right you are
Regin chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Love your sense of humor!
bball876 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
In the books harry is considered to be the same height as his father James who is said to be tall. I would put book harry at 5'9 to 6'1
Weasel Fu chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I really like your story so far, thanks!
Furionknight chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
ah, always refreshing to read a well written piece of fanfiction
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
so happy to see a new chapter up!
Kai19 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I ended up re-reading this, and I still like the story! I'm hoping to read more soon, it's an interesting story, and I'm wondering what is going to happen next. Tony's eventually going to find himself with pink hair and lime green clothes if he's not careful!
ChronosMoon chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Please i hope you keep the pairing straight no slash please, I understand that some people like reading/writing it but there is alot that don't as well.
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
cool
Quaff chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
No hate here. Lots of writers take time away from writing. I'm delighted you updated. Thank you. Ooo. Save Coulson, please.
mattdombast chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
i kinda want harry with bruce and steve threesome yummy hell make loki so foursome
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Love the cracks about bureaucracy - hah! It's probably true! Loved it - oh and Luna. Luna was brilliant. I'm desperately curious to know what her mural was of...
Skendo chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Amazing :) Love to see some more Powerful!/Angry! Harry and "family" in front of the Avengers! Update soon
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »