Reviews for Pear Shaped
sousie chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
update soon
Lady Akina chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I know right now Loki is the bad guy and Harry can't say anything since it's classified, but I wish he told Fred and George he had Loki, the god of mischief and lies, captured. I just think it would be amusing. What about the part where the president was supposed to have told Harry about the weapons? Is Harry going to straighten that out? I can't wait for the next chapter! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
JonHarper chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Uhbh...who is this guy? Cause Harry Potter doesn't act...well like that.
entelejent chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Pretty good. Some questionable things, like Harry practically flaunts his history and beliefs with how often he brings them up. His personality doesn't seem fully formed either. The twenty-six classifications in this chapter don't appear to fully make sense if they're strictly consecutive and deal with current assignments, so do classifications represent different subdivisions or areas too?
WolfGirl75 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
wow! this is awesome. cant wait for more. update soon!
WLloyd16 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I hope that you do not give up on this story. It's a very well written story that I find myself enjoying very much. I look forward to you updating it in the future 3 It would be a shame to see this story die off.
misty-1425 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
When will you update?!
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update! :)
Walking by chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Statute, not statue
Furionknight chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I look forward to more :)
Mfalcon1942 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Great story, I have really enjoyed it, I hope that you will update again soon.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
This is wonderful I would love to read more. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I was wondering what kind of pairing this will be? Like slash or not?
Spoon10488 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Harry talks in metric (cm) and Romanoff in imperial (feet and inches). I love when authors take the time to make sure their character's point of views are not bias based on their own perspectives. It's the little things that really make a story a cut above the norm.

I haven't even finished reading this chapter yet, but had to mention that. So kudos to you!
Dracowoman chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
all-right job, update soon please.

3/5