Reviews for Refuge
electric gurrl chapter 2 . 9/23
I usually wait to review until the end but I just have to say how clever and awesome the premise is and I literally gasped this chapter. I love it.
That was beautiful, I stayed up all night reading this fic cause I couldn't put it down
beckyike chapter 10 . 8/6
Awesome story...l absolutely loved it!
lizzyvb chapter 10 . 7/25
Amazing story. Love it from start to finish.
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 10 . 6/16
This is really beautiful! I love how they almost switch lives.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 5/11
Aw.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 5/11
Selfish bitch indeed. Do they get vengeance?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 5/11
I'm getting a real 'flower in the attic' vibe from Katniss's mother. Selfish bitch.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 5/11
How could her father agree to that?

I expected that Katniss would 'volunteer'
Lizardphobia chapter 9 . 4/19
Oh my goshhhh I loved this so much. It was incredible. You've a wonderful way of writing. Minimal words that deliver maximum impact. Kudos to you for completing it too. I loved your Peeta and your Katniss ( I loved that you kept the very essence of them even though they're in AU.)

I loved your storyline. I loved the concept and I loved the plot. I loved how they grew together and I loved how you made them fall in love. I loved how it was so realistic and how the pacing was just right. I loved how you handled the love scenes ( I stalked your blog for them!). I loved that you didn't overdo it on the fluff and I loved that everything was Just. So. Perfect.

Le sigh. Gosh I'm gonna be thinking about this one for a long long time. You've really made an impact. Sighhhhhhh.
Lizardphobia chapter 10 . 4/19
Gahhhhhhh! Oh my goshhhhhh iInl
Lizardphobia chapter 7 . 4/19
Aw. Awwwwwwww. Oh my goodness what a wonderful chapter. I think I just fell in love with Peeta Mellark all over again.
Lizardphobia chapter 5 . 4/19
Beautiful. Just beautiful. *sigh*
Lizardphobia chapter 4 . 4/19
Oh my gosh. This scene is hilarious:

coughs. "You're married now…"

Oh no.

"And…you're going to be…with your wife," he struggles. "Um. Do you have any questions?"

My eyes are wide.

"The most important thing is to take your time," Cob breaks in. "And be gentle. That's the most important. And going slow."

"And listen to her," Dad jumps in. "Ask her what she wants."

"But not like you ask for the salt," Cob counters. "More…seductive."

I stare at them.

"Um." My father clears his throat again. "So. Yes."

We sit in the most awkward silence that room has ever known.

"Well. Good night!" Cob nearly yells, leaping to his feet and escaping up the stairs.

But what comes after is so painful and sad. Poor poor Peeta :(

I love this story and I'm devouring every single word. You write it beautifully, and pay so much attention to detail. I love how you write their little gestures and actions - they speak so much louder than actual words. How Katniss stares at the sugar and then the honey. How she is riveted by the rising of the dough. Little things like that, that really help develop her character, and speak volumes about her life before coming to live at the bakery.
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 4/19
Gosh this is amazing. A-MAY-ZEENG! I can't believe how you're able to think of such a plot - it's gripping and I'm hooked!