Reviews for Refuge
Juststella1 chapter 10 . 4/19
What a beautiful story. I've loved reading this. Thank you.
Juststella1 chapter 9 . 4/19
Mr Mellark is such a sweet man!
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 4/19
Poor Prim. Peeta promised Katniss he would find her.
Juststella1 chapter 7 . 4/19
Yeah, I had a feeling Mrs Everdeen would 'shack up' with Mayor Undersee.

After visiting the children's home with Peeta, Katniss thinks she wants children! YES!
Juststella1 chapter 6 . 4/19
It's sad that Mr Everdeen has passed. I wonder how long before Mrs Everdeen re-marries.

Katniss and Peeta want to take care of each other. The letters from Peeta's mother to her husband are so sweet! It was nice he shared them with her.

Annalise is such a pretty name.
Juststella1 chapter 5 . 4/19
The Mellark's feast on rabbit. Katniss is earning her own money and Peeta buys her a pin with his and she wears it.

Peeta and Katniss are slowly finding each other. Sweet!
Juststella1 chapter 4 . 4/19
Katniss' mother seems glad to be 'rid' of her. Strange!

I loved Mr Mellark and Cob giving Peeta 'the talk'. I had a giggle.
Juststella1 chapter 3 . 4/19
The deal is done. Katniss and Peeta are married.
Juststella1 chapter 2 . 4/19
Cob did this for Peeta. He is feeling guilty about Peeta's injuries. What happened?

Peeta thinks of Cob and the sacrifice he has just made so he asks his father to take more money..."If I have to get married today so does Cob."
Juststella1 chapter 1 . 4/19
My heart goes out to Bristel. Being sold to an older man when she loves Gale. I wonder if she is carrying his child.

Katniss' mother is going to announce her on the Board. My heart is racing. Who will buy her?!
lestrevas chapter 10 . 3/4
This story was so touching! Thank you for writing it!
tiffyheart14 chapter 10 . 2/22
This is brilliant! I love how you've included Peeta's family as a big part of this story.. This is the kind of story I'm looking for.. Thank you so much! Great work!
Capp'n chapter 10 . 1/8
I was starting to worry that madge would be forgotten
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
This is a beautiful story
I'm so touched
Can you write a sequel to this ?
AndyOlympus chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
This is one of my favorite from you. You really know how to write an interesting AU that is completely believable. Katniss really shined in this one. She is the one who progressed the farthest, and it was a pleasure to go on that journey with her. Peeta and his family were so charming. It was nice to see a version of his family where they are happy.

You are an amazing writer; I hope someday you have more stories to share for us fans. We really cannot get enough.