Reviews for Refuge
Tifah98 chapter 10 . 11/4
I can hope- katniss Everdeen. This was just beautiful thank u!
Chalayne chapter 10 . 10/30
Love this. Such an OOC story!
marizpe chapter 10 . 10/20
Wow! I really loved your story! I think is the first fic where Peeta's mom is good mother and Katniss mom is a real bitch
I hope that you continue writting wonderful stories.
Thanks for sharing this one.
TheSnowyAngel chapter 7 . 10/2
If Prim and Katniss' mom are with the mayor, why can't she see them?
Me chapter 10 . 9/15
Best fic ever. Not even joking.
AULOVE chapter 3 . 7/17
No matter how many times I read this book, this chapter makes me cry!
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 10 . 7/10
This story is just too beautiful and precious to me, I'll hold it dear to my heart for a long time to come I'm sure.
Katniss and Peeta’s relationship was so beautiful, and the Mellark’s family dynamic brought tears to my eyes twice! It's just so touching to see Katniss, and then Prim and Madge later on, finding solace— finding their home with this loving and wonderful family.
SeleneAherne chapter 9 . 6/29
Even better the 8th time I've read it . I'm
S chapter 10 . 6/21
I thought this seemed familiar. But I just had to read it again, it really was amazing. :D Thanks!
Im-just-a-girl16 chapter 10 . 5/17
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. Your writing style is very unique and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your talent with the Hunger Games fandom.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 10 . 4/29
Wow, I cannot believe Mrs. Everdeen. I too would have been suspicious about Mr. Everdeen's death after finding out Prim had been sold. I liked the outcome though, Prim was saved from a terrible fate. It was also nice to see Katniss be able to give good life learned advice to Madge about moving on from your losses.
sixela872 chapter 10 . 4/10
Aw, such a beautiful story. Love how the Mellark family welcomes new members lovingly and with open arms.
lovemya2000 chapter 10 . 3/20