Reviews for Trouble Out at Sea
Love and Lace chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Keep it up please
IShipIt chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Update? Pls.,
Gil's story is sad. don't worry eventually Roddy is gonna fall in love with you right(?). Come on Roddy has to fall in love my or I'll sob my OTP feels
agelessArbitrator chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Oh my goodness. Your story I absolutely amazing. I really hope to see it updated soon!
TheOtaku2712 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I love your writing style! Your story flows very easily and is not very language is lucid and your paragraphs and chapters are very clear. But I would just like to mention a few things
First; seeing as how Roderich was recently (presumed to be) "widowed" should he not be a bit more reserved with Gilbert? It seems odd that Roderich is so accomodating to the point of even having dinner, making conversation and even snuggling with the man who murdered his he was recently widowed, why is he so quick to cuddle in bed with Gilbert? (By this I mean that it has only been a few days since his husband's "death" and he puts up a very weak resistance to Gilbert touching him intimately and even cuddles with Gilbert towards the end)
Second; Roderich thinks, 'Prussia had let me go… warum? He's not like Antonio, he would have taken me with ease, without a second thought…and yet he didn't.'
But in the earlier chapters you show Antonio being very gentle and understanding with Roderich. Antonio doesn't do anything that Roderich doesn't want and it is Roderich who initiates the physical intimacy before Gilbert attacks. So isn't your above statement contradicting the established sequence of events?
Nefariously chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
this is good. :"O i'm really really enjoying this - though if there was one critique I want to make (and this seem ubiquitous in hetalia fanfic) is that randomly interspersed German is good sparsely and for words that perhaps don't carry the same meaning in English, but done arbitrarily and often it can get a bit grating.

Also - samurai's in China? xD dude.

But good job! This is the first pirate story I've enjoyed.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Please update! Nice story
susikicks chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh I love this so far. I support both pairings, except I prefer PruAus a little more since it's my OTP. So i'll root for them, and I love feisty Roddy is being and how Gil finds it intruiging and sexy. So headcanon to me, nnnngh 3
Hope to see more soon!
Gilbert Winchester chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Oh man. Little Ludwig was so adorable. And GILBERT he's really not such a bad guy! Please update
Gilbert Winchester chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This is really good! Please continue
Ithilis Genavive chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
This story is amazing!, you should continue
It give me all these...all these feels!
...But spain's going to be okay...RIGHT!? He has to be! He's a country and countries can't die! I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH! THE
Spain X Austria X Prussia LOVE TRIANGLE is AMAZING!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/18/2012