Reviews for Why Me?
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Luved this chapter! Had me grinning all the way: poor Feretti!
Darlene10104 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Oh god, this was hilarious! I love when someone expieriences the danger/fun/torture-of-being-a-substitute-member of SG1 :D Absolutly awsome! Great job!
sparra-music chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Somebody should do that last line as a theme. Lead a mission with Daniel on it at least consider retirement. After all, Jack actually DID retire when he came back from the first Abydos mission, and he threatens to do it how many more times throughout the series? Not to mention, when he lends Daniel out, the team commanders who borrow him tend to end up injured or dead. For example, Chaka's planet... where Daniel went with an archeological team AND SG-11 and came home the sole survivor.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh this is just too funny. Just the right amount of ... hm ... sarcasm? Not sure of the correct word here. Ferretti is one of my favorite secondary characters. Wish they had had him on the show more often!
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
oh man, poor Lou... ::sigh:: good job!
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
poor Ferretti, he has Daniel and goldy locks to look after, and Sam and Teal'c smirking at him
Lorency chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
*chuckle* Poor Ferretti! *snort* A very cool story.

Peace out
a-chan chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
very cool

shtuff

write more soon, ne?
BizzyLizzy chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
That was really good, and I loved the character of Bentley adding to the general mayhem.
Reasonably crazy chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Oh, you are cruel.
Alexis chapter 6 . 11/26/2002
awesome fiction and yup, that SG1, alright!
Cris chapter 6 . 9/23/2002
LOL. This story was hilarious. I love the concept, 1st person from someone outside of SG1. I think you did a great job of capturing how someone might feel about temporarily leading SG1 knowing their history. Feretti was great!
Helen1 chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
Yea write another about bently please shes funny, i think she suhud go on a mission with jack haha
Helen1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
wow, this is brilliant, by any chance were you in a SGC team? its uncanny the way you explain things wow
Helen1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
I love it!

really i laughed, i can imagine Jack doing that and feretti haha i loved it loved it loved it!