Reviews for At Risk
jade chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
you made me cry and i dont cry
Smalls-admirer chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Okay, I am not the one to read a Benny/OC and like it... But that was awesome! I tell you this is the best Benny/OC story ever! I was just finished complaining to my friend about stories were a chick who's new to the neighborhood, good at baseball, likes Benny the first time they meet and Benny likes her the first time they meet. I guess there is nothing wrong when someone does that but it's like the same story over and over again but this girl is shy, smart and awkward and I just love that cause she has a set of flaws just as much as the good things about her unlike Mary sues you read in other stories. I try not to bring Mary sues up but that is the main reason I love this story. It's different... I also love the writing, really good grammar, and I always feel we can never have to much of the rest of the Sandlot guys.
I love power rangers7135 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Yes! Love it
BVRG0614 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Poor Benny. He's trying hard to help but she's just too upset. Can't blame her either. Thanks for another update!
BVRG0614 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Poor Linda. I can't wait to see what the boys do to try and get the ball back! Thanks!
Quacklemore chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
OHHH MYYY GOOOSSHH! I love your story! Its truly amazing in everyway possible! Hope you can update soon cause I wanna read more!
Krys
BVRG0614 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Poor Benny. I'm glad he's ok though. I hope his friendship with Linda isn't affected because of what happened. Thanks!
FreedomWriter15 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Yay! I loved the chapter and I'm so glad you updated! Please update again soon!
I love power rangers7135 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
omg cant wait for me please update
FreedomWriter15 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Come on, please update again! It was really getting good!
Gennavieve chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
hey! i'm Genna, I'm seventeen, and a huge fan of the sandlot movies. I've been searching forever for a really good fic about the boys, and yours is PERFECT! oh my goodness, i love this story, please please please continue! i will be keeping an eye out for it!
Guest1234 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Please update this story is really good! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Omg please update! This is the best story ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Plzzz update! This is the best written sandlot fanfic I have ever read. And this Dean kid... I have a feeling crap will go down between him and Benny.
Update ASAP!