Reviews for Best Laid Plans
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 4/20
I know that this is an older story that I'm just reading now, however, I keep thinking about the conversation Dean would have with John about what he said to Sam. Great story but no surprise there.
scootersmom chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Great story! I just read the whole thing and really enjoyed it!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Phenomenal story! Great characterizations and descriptions, very well-written. Awesome work! :)
Sisley chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
:') that was really cute and it was like just the right amount of brotherly love wow that was probably one of the better fics that I've read of Dean being all "big brother" when Sam's hurt. you did a fantastic job :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Thank you very much for finishing "Best Laid Plans". Now that it is finished, will you please consider finishing "Running Away"?

I really enjoy teenchester stories, got all caught up in "Running Away" and only then realized that it isn't finished!

Pretty please will you finish it? :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Nice case fic. I liked it, and it ended nicely.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Loved this story! Are you planning on writing about that conversation Dean and John will have? I'm curious as to how that might go. Really nice job!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Oh, I loved this. the end was poignant in a different way, because it's - "I will always be there to help you out, okay? Promise me you'll remember that." Sam may have promised, but in the end, in later seasons, it was Dean who couldn't keep his. This is - you've written a story of a more innocent time, and it's... really sad, as well as heartwarming. i could have done without the reminder that life doesn't always let *us* remain the same, but it's great writing that shows one unpleasant truths, so... thank you for this.
HP4eva121995 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
It was a fun story. Didn't drag. Looking forward to your next one :)
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I really like your writing style, and I love Case fic. It's been a while since I've read one from the first season, too - makes you miss the good old days. Great job!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I've just found this story and really liked it! My only disagreement is with your portrayal of John. I don't think he would have told Sam that on the phone. Because it is canon that John periodically checked up on Sam while he was at Stanford. But other than that, great story and I'm putting you on my alerts!
judyann chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I loved it! Wonderful story and love that Dean was watching General Hospital. That made me laugh lol!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Love this, can totally see John pulling a dick move like that. And Bobby is awesome, as always!
frownypup chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Hey, this is a great story! Nothing's more thrilling than Sammy in distress, isn't it? Yeah, 'fcourse it is. So where's that new chapter? Can't wait to savour it. ;)
sammynanci chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Not only one of the best chapters but also one of the Supernatural best fics that I have read and you one of the best writers. I am charmed with it since you write, are very talented, from already I you add to my favorites (I do not remember if I have you, jajaj) because not only you create good histories but you are adepta to the hurt Sam protective Dean so much like I and read in your fics everything what I need to read. THANK YOU