Reviews for Snow
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 5 . 3/17
Hey guys! I have a facebook page for Phantom, so if you want to like it go ahead! My friends also help run it too! Listentothemusicofthenight
Kumon5 chapter 13 . 3/7
Try an AU for another story, that always helps for me! But if you want to continue with this one, try to think of the logical sequence of events: what happens next, and why? Or put in a plot twist of some sort, or a conflict. How will things end if the main characters can't go on together? Or what comes between them?
Kumon5 chapter 12 . 3/7
That was incredibly cute. Enough said!
Not A Ghost3 chapter 12 . 3/6
Loving this story! Keep up the good work!
grandma ppaula chapter 12 . 3/5
welcome back. I was beginning to think i would die before you wrote more of this. sorry for your health problems but not for dumb boyfriend. good ridence to that jerk. you can do better then that and you know it.
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Hey guys it's me after like a year... I am so sorry I haven't been updating, school and life just got so busy but now since my boyfriend dumped me I have some downtime so please be expecting a new chapter soon! I love you guys!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
You can't leave it at that! UPDATE SOON!
gingerbluez chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Please please pleeeeease continue this story! I love it, it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Ooh, sweet! Hehe, Chrissy? It's just adorable! Erik is brilliant too. Don't worry, I won't take him, he's all yours! My king/lover is Loki from Avengers and Thor. ;)
Ignea servus Dominus chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
That was so sweet! I know I haven't been very good about reviewing your stories in recent months, so I apologize (although I think I was the one who was missing out on your excellent writing).

Anyway, your writing style as improved immensely, I love it, your writing was good before but...well, all I can say is "Wow.", you have gotten to be fantastic! I can't wait to see more!
always145kh chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Yay! Plz continue soon!
Aria chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Herro!
this is so adobs, love how they are biffles! I want more stories like that!
little Raoul and erik and Christine are so cure, but dang roaul! what was with that?
a childs anger... don't let kids play with matches.
tata, Aria
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Hello everyone, I am so sorry that I haven't been updating. Please, forgive me.
horseyyay chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
awwwwww :) so happy u updated :)
grrrandma paula chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
know your busy but please find timr for this story I have read it a long time ago and hope i will be alive to read more of it ddont wait to long