Reviews for Wait for it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Omg. I love it !
SwarklesFan55 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is such a cute Story!
I liked the idea of Barney having a ring especially for Robin.
And that he kept it all the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Beautiful:-)
foggylight chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh my god ! Such a cute story ! I was swooning and 'awww' ing during the whole time ! I loved is so much and you captured the characters so well ! Thank you for this !
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Beautifully written and Quinn was graciously written out! Loveloveloved this, they're my favourite HIMYM couple they belong together! He truly does love her and this was a wonderful alternative to him proposing to her.
crazy nija chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
The way you write is truly amazing. You were able to express in interesting way Barney, Robin and their feelings for eachother and you made Quinn a character we can all love.
Midnight in the Morning chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
KEEP WRITING
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This would have made a alsome scene on the show.
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
3 seriously in love with this story, utterly fantastic, brilliant. Well done, this is a masterpiece
didimilenkova chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was exactly what I needed at 2:40 am when I can't go to sleep because the thought of how much more there is untill Sept. 24 crossed my mind! I could practically hear the lines, it was so reallistic. Also let me say, I like Quinn, a bit but I do, but if there is any chance that she would act the way you described I would love her for sure. Also that rainy scene - I actually saw it in my head! I have no idea how you did this, but it's amazing!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this was amazing! I could see it playing out, i could see the characters. You captured tir voices, their personalities so well! bravo!
black heart01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is AWESOME...you deserve a HIGH FIVE! This could actually or possibly happen on the show ;) great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
How sweet. (: I loved the proposal.
beyondthewords chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my Gosh, my lovely. You have a way with words. You wrote this so beautifully. So perfectly. You managed to capture all of the characters so well. You even made Quinn sound nice! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love the ending. So perfect. YOU ARE AMAZING IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! LOVE THIS STORY, my Barney 3
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awww, a very sweet fic. I think that Quinn seemed a bit OOC, but other than that, this is all very well-written. In particular, the entire scene in the rain gave me chills. Thank you for sharing this with us!