Reviews for A Call for Help
Kaila chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Awww loved it so much cas and Sam so cute
Anime freak chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Loved it such good writing so much emotion just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ok better
Anime freak chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Aww loved this chapter I loved how you included all the angels and turned them all into siblings
Melanie 676 chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
I loved this! I absolutely love the way you I'd Sam and Cas. I don't know if you're taking requests or have any interest in this, but if you made a sequel for their time in California, I would love you forever! I'm just kinda sad this is over
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
I thought you said Lester Prose the first time, not Andrew
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
This was good! Keep writing.
Belle chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
This is awesome! I at first wasn't sure about Sam and Cas together, but they're so sweet! I loved this and you're a great writer!
Katwastedyou chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
This story is so beautiful, I was up until five am reading it! It is truly my favorite Sam/Cas fic ever.
indiejustice chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
This was beautiful. It was so sad and I rarely like Sam/Cas, but you really made it get so low I thought everyone was just going to lose it from the pain, but they just cringed to the love to get through. It must have been tough to write this, but it is my new favorite story.
Roger chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
I just wanted you to know that I stayed up until six in the morning to finish reading this. I have no regrets, because it's beautiful. I quite literally sobbed for at LEAST the chapter 5-8 if not beginning earlier. At one point I looked through tho reviews just to make sure someone informed you of your life-ruiner status. I've read many Sam/Cas stories, but not many ever measured up to yours. I suppose what I'm trying to say is thank you.
Randomstranger chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
I would just like to tell you that this story had me up till two in the morning. I kept telling myself "one more chapter then I HAVE to go to bed," but I couldn't tear myself away! So I was up at two trying not to cry from the emotions. Very well written! Amazing story! Job VERY well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Great job
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
D'awww ;) well done
smiley1014 chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
So, this is at least the third time I have read this, but I am notoriously bad at remembering to review.
But today, I remembered.
Anyways, I loved this. There are no words to describe how deep my love for this is.
You included nearly all of my favorite aspects of angst in one convinent story. So good.
Yay you!
-Larz-
Blue Tardis chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh my gawsh. You wrote this story? I read it on some other site that I do not remember. It is so sad but with a happy ending. I am happy with what happned in the end but i feel sad for the other children being abused byMichael