Reviews for Harry Potter, the Deathly Hallows, and What Might
kateplay chapter 18 . 3/9
So hoping you can finish this soon I know there are a few that deal with the issue of Ginny going with them but they are more AU and this one is more a version of the book 7 with that little change also most never get finished

this is to good to not be complete
kazzyshah chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Hurry up n update already such a gr8 fic
Nan0min chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
I LOVEEEE your story! It is so realistic I just can't get enough! I really hope that you plan on finishing this story! :) Great job!
kiwihipp chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
That was a lovely chapter! It really emphasises the theory that love is the strongest magic of all. It also showed how skilled a wizard Voldemort really is, however, love still escapes him and always will.

I will miss more chapters, but I wish you well on your latest venture and I look forward to you finishing all of your stories.
kiwihipp chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
What an awesome chapter! I think you did the talking Riddle very well, making Ginny unsure of herself. I am so glad that she managed to kill that piece of Voldemort!
kiwihipp chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Wow! that was one exhilarating chapter! All the experiences but different and much stronger! thank goodness I have to go to work, before I have time to read the next chapter.
kiwihipp chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Well, things are about to happen. I wonder how it will happen? I do hope it will not be with too much bloodshed or torture.
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Silly Harry! What made him think he could outwit Hermione and Ginny?
I like the way you had him convince Molly Weasley as to why he had to do it?
cdixon1810 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
I love this story so much i cant wait till you update again.
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Oh no! That was terrible news! Poor Mrs Weasley! So sad for them. Harry is really taking chances, but sometimes that is what is necessary! I hope all goes well in Hogsmeade!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
That was a close shave for Ron and Harry! What a shock for them all to read about the Burrow!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I like your alternative story so far! :)
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh wow! This is going to be interesting to read over the weekend! Looking forward to that!
scrappy8 chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
great chapter
nesciamema chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Getting goo, hope to see the hiatus is short.