Reviews for Until He Came Along
Katie chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
OH MY DOG (lps) this was/is so SWEET I LOVE IT
Super Banana chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I feel that this captured Cora's feelings perfectly. I completely ship them. The both saved each others lives. (What other ship has done that? Cough-SoKai-cough)
This was so cute and romantic and amazing and awesome and cool and total boss and about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 other words to describe it I can't even type it!
Universal808 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is a cool story! Talks all about the entire plot, in Cora's point of view. I can imagine Cora and Zane together. Hmm... Thus gives me an idea...
FireAndIce18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nice story ;) you never told me you could write THAT awesome. I wish I had writing skills! DX anywho, since you said this is a soon to be multichap, when will tu update?! O.o please do so soon!
Magician Irono chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like the the positive spin on the situtation you put at the beginning to set the story's tone. It sounded just like Cora. And the feelings are accurate for the situtation, reminding us that Cora is human just like the rest of us.
Great story. Keep writing! :)
AstroGirl101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow this waz really put out well in Cora's POV :) I always wondered if she had liked Zane b4 astro came along 2, and it waz also really well detailed! Nice job! :D