Reviews for Fantasy Five
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
NoSecretsHere chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really really liked the story, it made me smile:)

As for my 5: 5. Jim Parsons 4. Zac Efron 3. Joseph Morgan 2. Tom Hiddleston 1. Ian Somherhalder
ash the airbender chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was cute! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good writing, too; I wasn't distracted or bothered by any grammar or spelling errors. I'll definitely be reading any other stories you've written.

As for my Five: Robert Downey, Jr.; Andrew Garfield; David Tennant; Joey Richter; and ummm Darren Criss I guess, for his voice.
Amby chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Okay, first up congrats on getting ur masters :)
second, that was an AMAZING one shot, seriously enjoyed it alot :D
okay third, my fantasy five:
1. Cho Kyuhyun
there u go :D
Shenny ftw!
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it!

Very few stories give the urge to squee, but yours managed to succeed quite successfully.

I loved the adorableness of it. It's so nice to be able to relax and just enjoy a simple love story for a change.

Fantasy Five... how to choose... 1. Alexander Skarsgard 2. James Marsters 3. Jackson Rathbone (see the recurring theme here? I sorta have a thing for guys who portray vampires) 4. Matthew Gray Gubler and of course 5. Jim Parsons (and sexy nerds ;P)
DeathByTorchwood chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is very cute! However, Karen's last name is 'Gillan' not 'Gillian' so you might want to fix that. Other than that, very cute.
-DeathByTorchwood
tjenkins91 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
great one-shot, Sheldon was so adorable :)
CrazyFool65 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
cute story, really liked it
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh that was very cute! :D
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
How cute that Sheldon and Penny's all 5 were each other.

1. Blake Lively
2. Hayden Panettiere
3. Katy Perry
4. Scarlett Johansson
5. Kaley Cuoco

of course I have more like a fantasy 50 so five is hard.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was so much fun and kinda hot, would have been fun to do it in front of the guy's.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
An adorable story. Howard and Leonard's fantasy fives were very appropriate. I do wonder though who Raj had on his list. Hope to read more from you soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awwwwww..this is right between cute and hot
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
oh yeah... that hit the spot
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Gasp! Oh my gosh you're alive!:D aw man you have no idea how much we your faithful readers have missed you so. Congrats on your Masters by the way I believe you when you say it's a tough job; damn this one-shot was both entertaining, brilliant, and sexy all in one package!;D *sigh* those two are just meant for each other, I'm so happy to hear that you still have the time to continue your stories especially 'Opposites Attract' yay! Good luck with your work and hope to hear from you real soon. Hmm my fantasy five? 1.)Joseph Gordon-Levitt 2.) Ian Somerhalder 3.) James Franco 4.) Jim Parsons 5.) Shane West