Reviews for A Spoonful Won't Do
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
Why would you delete all your stories? So many people loved reading them
jcaps chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
Oh my goodness, please tell me you will finish this. It's wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Dear Blue and Black,

You used to have some great Twilight fics posted that featured Jacob and Bella. There's still quite a following for these type of stories and I would love to read yours again. Please, please consider reposting them?
annabre94 chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
I love these two so much it is actually kind of painful. Especially when chapters like this exist. Amazing story though.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
OMG I can't believeeeeee! I really can't believe I read all 19 chapters of this amazing, well written amazing story and Faberry hasn't progressed past friendship yet! The romance is there I can feel it, it about to happen, i can just grasp it! Please finish this story :(
wenywen chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Hoping for a new update, please.
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Are you doing more of this great story
philip.carey.1291 chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
I still check every day. Please come back to us.
Emma chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Why have you not written more? *whines* *high-pitched whining ensues* Do you not love us Faberrians anymore? O_O I'm pathetic, I know. I do love this story though. Please continue. Please. :)
daniethegirl chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
I wonder if I reviewed already. Was the intention of this chapter to put a lump in the reader's throat? If that's the case then, congratulations!, you did it. I had the strongest urge to yell "Now KISS!" at them then considered, then realized that these idiots are not living(not non-living?) for my enjoyment. They'll continue on breaking and mending my heart in every chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is my favourite thing IN THE WORLD.
CarolineSC chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Looking forward to seeing what happens!
UnDefineMe chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Reading this story makes me feel kind of achy... your writing is beautiful and poetic and... talent. But I feel like i'm reading a secret. Something that I wish I could understand but its pulling me in so many different places at once, and so many emotions that its starting to crumble into a sense of who is who and who is feeling what. I love your writing... but im frustrated. I need some sort of attempt at closure... something substantial to cling on to in a swarm of poetic words. Help me out.
AP chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
More please!
j.le001 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
It feels like Quinn and Kurt were fighting for the attentions of Rachel, is to crazy but it felt that way for me. This is wonderful don't stop writing please. By the way i love it when Rachel says "Comforting you with gestures" is the most adorable phrase never ever said. Kudos!