Reviews for Double Life
dneprguy chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Super great story so far. Really got into it. Hope you write many more chapters and the story has a happy ending for all the good guys. Giles; Buffy & Faith; Willow & Angela and all the Scoobies; the AI gang; Angel/Booth & Bones and the Jeffersonian gang. And last but not least have Ahnyanka come back over to the good side and servive the big battle and stay there with Xander where she belongs because they were a great couple and they deserve happiness too. Well that's my 2 cents worth on how it should go. Thank you.
FifthHallow chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Best Buffy cross over i've ever seen
Alepex chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Hello, now it's been over a month, come on, you're writing a good story, we can not wait anymore ;)
Kingdomalith chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
COME ON DARK WILLOW
COME ON
JUST A LITTLE MORE
Dark Willow is my favourite villain.
I also love the whole, flashign in and out between reality and all that.
Update soon?
Alepex chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Hi, I like it very much :)
I'm very curious to know what will happen now and I hope you will write next chapter soon, I can't wait long ;)
aveave chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I like it. I hope you will write next chapter soon.
sgkg chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Wow so I usually only read Spike stuff but this is great. I would greatly appreciate it if you would continue this little fic. Also your other ones. No pressure.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Angela and Willow are perfect together! I miss Anya so thanks for bringing her back, even if it is for a bad reason.
Spanish girl chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Oh yes, this is looking really great.
Dont make Anya bad please, I really like her. Her honesty is really brutal and is really funny.
Waiting ansiously for the next chapter
Good work
Spanish girl chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
My theory is that the demon has injected Willow with some kind of poison that is going to make Willow remember all of her memories and experiences with Tara and that later is going to make her mad to bring out her dark side.
And I hope that Willow is going to kick Amy Madissons ass really really hard
Please update soon
B. Oots chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Please update soon, so I can read, how close does Willow and Angela get?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Omg this is a perfect story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Testosterone sized. By far the best description for booth's car I've ever read.
B. Oots chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Please update soon, so I can read, do they stop all the raised died again and stop the plans of Rion?
I am a logical vegetable chapter 4 . 9/4/2012