Reviews for Bitten
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
OMG! How can you make so adorable stories!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
*sob* This was even better than the first part!? And what's more is, this was AoKise! My absolute fav KnB couple!
They were SOOOOOO sweet!...Ummm... So they're just like Kurokocchi and Akashicchi too? As in, Kise can't read Aominecchi's mind, right XD forgive my stupidness, but I just wanna be SURE they'll be together!...
Woa! Kurokocchi has 3 siblingsin this! Hoe nice!
dark1988 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You should definately turn this into a series! Love it! This fandom needs more vampire-esqe fics! 3
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This would have been a great multi chapter fic but to bad it's a one shot, oh well I still love it! Great plot. I really enjoyed it -
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lolz what a cute pairing. And yes, please please please make this a series.
TheReihani chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
my god, this fic is damn good too
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Are you going to make Musakibara? and Midorima?
LifewithYaoi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh,so cute and sweet at the same time..
Love it!
Thanks for your hard work!
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Fanfiction format keeps changing it makes my headspin...
Sorry, anyway! YAY! AoKise!
Love it! You should really do a series for this story! I give you my full support! *thumbs up*
v so , what other pairing is there?
denOden chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You got a grudge at me? You angry at me? You hate me? WHY!? WHY IT'S ONESHOT!? I'm crying here! make a multichaptered one with AkaKuro as main dish and AoKi as side dish then you'll get an army of fangirls! Trust me! Gah! what should I do!? I really really REALLY want you to continue this story! *wail dramaticaly*
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
great story
ktlicious chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
okay, i just read bloodlust and absolutely loving Akashi x Kuroko pair.
now you make another story following bloodlust with my ultimate otp, AoKise and i just screaming over and over again! can't believe you make Kise an immortal too, but Kise is too pretty and sexy for being a normal human so it's okay XD
thanks for sharing the story, tho i want it longer actually *bricked*
RentorarDark chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Totally loveable story
Minecchin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Well, I love this story! Kyaaaaa! *throws random hearts around*

A(h)ominecchi can be a sweet lover after-all! But kind a tsundere too, gott. -huffed-

Keep on writing, good job!