Reviews for Mind Tricks
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Two years later and I'm still sad to see this fanfic abandoned. In any case, I don't know if you still monitor this account or not. I don't have any real feedback. I just want to wish you the best in your current and future endeavors, and I hope you get a spark enough to return to this story someday. I enjoyed what I read immensely. Thank you :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Please don't abandon this story. I need to know what happens to Mileena! The writing is immaculate so far. I can't find any faults, though as a person pointed out below, present tense narration took a while to get used to because of how uncommon it is in fiction.

Write as soon as you can. Please be okay, Mileena D:
Nightfury18 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Hi! I have been reading your fanfiction and enjoy it a lot! Please create another chapter when you can!
julianne chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
please keep up the updates i'm loving read it congratulations!
igot2ne1problems chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Another excellent chapter; I do remember reading somewhere that Reptile does talk in MK9, but I have yet to hear of it. I always thought he was more interesting as a mute character anyway, but you have written him and his supposed speech patterns very well, regardless. :)
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
You know, whenever I read your updates, it's as though I'm watching a psychological thriller film. So much suspense and all these emotions whirling around in Mileena's little world.

In terms of the choice of words, they may be confusing to most readers, but that means you're doing your job. Keep up the great work!
igot2ne1problems chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I really can't accurately put into words just how amazing of a writer you are. You've turned a character from a video game with one of the most straightforward premises out there into a complex, almost real person. And you write Johnny Cage wonderfully. :) I can't wait to see what happens when other characters begin to come into play.

Please keep up the fantastic work.
me chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I really like the dream-like quality of the narrative-it's almost as if, since Mileena can't tell the difference between memory and reality, neither can the reader. Can't wait to see where this story goes!
me chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Whoa...Mileena is CRAZY! Reminds me a little of Gollum. Filthy, tricksy Jade!
me chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great language usage- beautiful use of metaphor and description. Good dialogue. Can't wait to read more! An interesting take on the Kitana/Mileena story. It's so nice to see them getting along!
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter yet again!

Seems to me that Mileena is having flashbacks, but thinks that these "mind tricks" are just visions. The wording and usage of colors to describe and identify Kitana, Jade and Mileena herself are great, and that style of writing suits this story, IMO.

Keep up the great work! :)
scottyboy251 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Im sorry but i dont see how this is romance
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Pardon my last review. I actually meant present tense narrative, not first person. Silly me.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm usually not fond of first person narrative, but you do it so well. You have such a way with prose. I really like it. Please update soon.

Also, am I wrong for wanting this to end in femslash between Mileena and Jade? Ok, I'll leave now...
Shadarinth chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
This is really interesting... I like it. Please continue ;)

Mileena Saibot xx