Reviews for New Kind of Operative
Hi, i read it because a friend told me to and i really like it, wolud you please update and it would be great if you skip to Sutton/maddie first day but i also would like to know Joans reaction about visiting their babys grabe
iDoWhatICan chapter 13 . 3/31
hi, would you please update?! you did such an amazing work, please update
GigglingGirl chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Oh my gosh. I don't think I can deal with this being left here. Talk about Sutton/Maddison have an emotionally connection to Joan, I BLOOMING HAVE AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION. I need more, I need to know if in some strange place that actually Sutton is the real Sutton. And that maybe the will be a big happy family. And Joan can have her daughter and Sutton can have her mom. And even if not I NEED them to be a big happy family. HELL I just need more of you BEAUTIFUL writing. Pllleeaaasse don't senile me of this. I don't think my heart can cope!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Eish!what happened?
FollowTheSun22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Please update! I miss this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
UPDATE!
Lexci chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Please please write more soon thanks I love this story
please update chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
please update. i almost forgot about this story, bu really want to see what is going to happen
PartTimeMuggle chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
OMG!
Please keep writing!
Please let her be their real daughter please!
love your story
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
What happened? This story is sooo amazing and I'm hooked buy you haven't updated in forever! Please grace me with some more chapters
Gargonzola'sArchaicInstituion chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD! Please, please, pleasepleaseplease update soon! You have no idea how much I not only love this story but the way you write it too! Like, her inner thoughts such as 'you know thats how I be!' Is pretty awesome.

I absolutely LOVE the dynamic you put in place between Joan & Sutton/Maddison.

I am also very curious to see if and when they (in my opinion probably just Joan & Maddison, as you've hinted that Aurthur already knew) find out that Maddison really is Sutton.

Though I'm relatively new to covert affairs ff, I have come across this story many times already but i felt it never exactly interested me. But lemme tell ya'- tooootally wrong! I really love what you've done here so far.

I know it's been a while but PLEASE can you find time to give a lil' lovin to your readers?:)
allyDD chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TIMES A MILLION UPDATE!
I absolutely love your story and I know that you haven't updated in over 6 months but please consider writing more.
Jess chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Sorry about that last one, your story is one of the best ones that I've read, and trust me, I read a lot. Plead write more, it's been seven month!
Jess chapter 13 . 7/6/2013