Reviews for Best kept secret
This is a great story...please keep going! Martha is a hoot...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Please continue...
alwaysaGryffindor chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Sooooo this story hasn't been updated in a long time, but I just read it and thoroughly enjoyed it! I'd love it if you'd pick back up! And too, I don't find Carson and Hughes very OOC even though you've said you think they are. It is very AU though lol. However you write them is cool with me, ESPECIALLY if you come back to it!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Is there ever more to this! I am loving Carson and Elsie being secretly married!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Please update this! I want to know Martha's reaction.
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Very... very nice! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please write one more chapter! I want to know what happens! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE :)
downtonfan1998 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I love this story. Please update soon!
kouw chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Whoooop! Ten years! Ah - I like it. I love this fic, it makes me so happy when reading: Elsie and Charles in communication and it is 'them against the others' and Mrs Levinson is delightfully dry.
Ellie chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I think Charles and Elsie are utterly adorable. I so loved how she was in full panic mode and he didn't know how to react. And then trying to be even more professional! LOL! As if it worked with Martha. She could be a better detective than Sherlock, I think. The little stroll hand in hand towards the end is so sweet. But of course Martha popped up again. So loved Elsie for challenging her like that. I'm sure she wasn't expecting that at all. Looking foward to reading what Martha's reaction will be!
MyMadness chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
TBC! TBC! Oh, soon, I hope. But I shan't pester. I will just read it all over again. Fun stuff. Thank you.
PercySnail chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Oooh Elsie told her! I live this AU!
Onesimus42 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Go Elsie! I love that she wants her to know the truth instead of just speculating. I don't think it's going to make Charles like Martha any more, but maybe.
AnxiousRobot chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I love it. Please tell me Martha is going to be all for it and keep their secret! (While sniggering at Robert and the rest of the Crawleys for being oblivious).
Hogwarts Duo chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
GO ELSIE! I am so thankful she told Martha about them and hopefully the consequences won't be too drastic. Martha strikes me as someone who wouldn't care either way and would keep their secret. She's apparently kept her suspicions to herself ... I hope. _ I loved the bit in the wine cellar. Elsie and her sarcasm always make for a WIN!
Guest 9-27-12 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Really like this story. Looking forward to more.
I know what you mean by angst. It's killing me.