Reviews for Neverland's Plight
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
omgggg please continue to update! I absolutely love this story, it's unique and has a different plotline then all the other peter pan fanfics. Soooo please continue to update XD
Bloomer chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
I absolutely love your story! Its a unique spin and combines classic characters with new twists. I can not wait to see what happens next! Please continue to post!
Daughter-Of-Vulcan chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
yes, yes please XD
macandcheeseisgood chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
man oh man! I loved to James POV! It's sooo good!
Daughter-Of-Vulcan chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
james jame james james james james, oh dear lord what has happened to me
Daughter-Of-Vulcan chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
mahahawwkkwkewkje stop making me love you, i dont even know the noise i made when william came into the story
TheInkredibleHanny chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Great story! And such an original concept! Keep up the great work!((:
macandcheeseisgood chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Kay so. I think that we should have a POV of one of the other families ya know? Like the Hooks and the Darlings so that we can know about them and their families!
But it was really really good gurl! I loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUWAH! I wanted a chapter... But awesomness man (or woman if you would prefer) keep on WRITING NOW.
macandcheeseisgood chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
I would totally love to see more Ally and James! I know that Will is cute and he's probs nicer but I just LOVE the thought of Ally and James! But yeah. Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh and I think that it would be cool to know the other families a little better!
macandcheeseisgood chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
oh my gosh so good! eeeeeeeeeeeeek! I LOVE IT SO MUCH
macandcheeseisgood chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Hey so I haven't read a lot but I LOVE IT SO FAR! OMG! It's really good! I hope you never stop writing it! Keep going!
MEOW3 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I love you, I love this story omg please update. I love how you made the main character fun amd normal not like wendy or anything you have no idea how annoying it is to read about this perfect image of a girl for peter pan stories ughh. This story is awesome I cant wait to see what happens next
PatPatterson chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
If thats not brutle than i dont know what is. Please contiunu.
Lilly chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I absolutely think you should go on with the story. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read about Peter Pan! So pleaseeeee continue to update.