Reviews for The Other Guy
falconrukichi chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
First several chapter was tense and stress..then climax was best and the ending was better! Like it!
mschessplayer chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Excellent ending. Luv the lines "let's go home" and the key "when you're ready". No pressure, just acceptance of the natural growth a relationship goes through. Very well done.
mschessplayer chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
LOL: "I forgot my keys" she said.
Then he CARRIES HER TO HER APT. omg omg omg...hmmm.
mschessplayer chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Oh snap and double slap Steven's face again Reese.
"but she came to me, she'll always come to me...think about that the next time you try to touch her."

Excellent one-liners in this fic Jakela.
odalys-ortiz chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
That was an awesome ending to a great story.
odalys-ortiz chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Glad Taylor is happy with the outcome.
odalys-ortiz chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
How sweet. Guess it was a bonus for her to find him since she locked herself out of her apartmentXD
odalys-ortiz chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I'm so glad that she gave Steven that boot. Now she needs to get the guy that she really loves.
odalys-ortiz chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
She better make the right decision.
odalys-ortiz chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
How many chances does Joss have to give this guy? She better not sleep with him.
odalys-ortiz chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
John needs to get his rear in gear. Just waiting for something is not as exciting as fighting for it and he damn sure can fight for Joss. Steven wouldn't stand a chance against him.
odalys-ortiz chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
That was incredibly hot of John.
odalys-ortiz chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
It was just a relief to see that bit of interaction with Joss and Steven interrupted. It was almost like it was planned.
odalys-ortiz chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Quite the cryptic conversation between these two. Very amusing though.
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I'm a bit annoyed that after she thought about John, in the end she still called Steven.