Reviews for The Dilemma
InvisiblePuppeteer chapter 2 . 7/21
Oh! Why?! Why did you stop? This story would have been absolutely amazing! I love the whole idea of Sarah being Jareth's complete opposite. Her magic being the same, but working opposite of him.
Thats a great start to a completely unique story line!
I do wish there was more and, just in case there are, I-ll be waiting!
Ever yours,
The Invisible Puppeteer.
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
A fair interesting story... it would be, entertaining, I think if you continued...
gothicrocker2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Awesome story, I love the irony. Hope you write more soon.
Ellethwen Celtica chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Well, quite the interesting start. I can't wait to see what happens.
Nanenna chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Oh, glad to see this story is still going! I had forgotten about it, and it is a fun one.

For some reason as I was reading the idea of Micah being the one to say "the words" hit me, her talking to him and asking who he wished away and his reply of "My brother, the Goblin King" and how she would respond... ah. Both ideas are amusing in their own way, though I think I like how yours is working out better.
ChucklingDevil chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Loved it :)
Your writing has a great flow and you keep the reader interested throughout the story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings.
Zerousy chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I really like this. It's good.
Fairyfinder chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I do hope that you update because you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a clean, interesting, well written story around here. good job.
fare-thee-well chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Ooh delicious! I like this, and as an aside, I'm starting to ship me some MicahxSarah ;)
fare-thee-well chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Although I see the grammar mistakes you mentioned, I hardly even notice them because the story is lovely :) Do keep going, I'm anxious to see this one through!
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This is quite a dilemma. In a similar fit of pique to Sarah's own adventure, Jareth wished his own brother away to Sarah, which is amusing in and of itself.

Sarah has been embued with the power of being summoned by a wish, just as Jareth is summoned by wishers.

It is not yet known if Sarah has other magic, but in a moment of haste, she asked Jareth to discover a way to rid herself of this magic.

Jareth might have no power over Sarah; but unless I've missed my guess, you intend to create a romance between them both. In a similar way that Jareth had the ability to show up and talk (or, rather, taunt) with Sarah, I'm hoping that Sarah would be able to show up or somehow communicate with Jareth.

Regardless of if or when this is done, I hope that Sarah's hastily spoken "What's said is said" won't come back to haunt her.

I look forward to seeing where you take this.

I realize that Sarah is new at dealing with her wishways and/or other
Crazy is my game chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Really like it. :D Nice spin.
BadWolf49 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
As long as Sarah and Jareth are the main love story in this fic, I'm completely fine with OCs! In fact, sometimes I love OCs better than the original characters! (I know! I'm horrible!) But I really like this story idea! It's original!
Warrior orb5 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
GAHHHH! I love love love this story!
Kaytori chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I LOVE the plot! So original!

Micah seems interesting maybe he'll teach Sarah some magic?