Reviews for Final fantasy eight word challenge!
HeartlessTitania chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
The thing I liked the most about this chapter was the memory ellone had of the orphanage. I can just picture little squall following her. The whole team as kids is so cute. This was a nice chapter. I liked her perspective.
PromiseInTheRain chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
This chapter is one of my favorites. I especially love the paragraph describing the orphanage gang. You did a very good job writing from Ellone's point of view. I love this!
Bebedora chapter 7 . 9/15/2012

Marriage is a very big adventure...and to go into it "unarmed" is a very scary thought! :) You showed that "never-let-anything-scare-him" Zell was just as frightened as anyone would be to take the biggest plunge in his life very well. Marriage is a wonderful journey through two people can take, and to see Zell just embarking on said journey is great. It definately is a life-changing event, and it's cool to see Zell realizing that in his last moments of bachelorhood. Good job!

darkangelrawr chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This was really really good, I love the way you have left the idea of a wedding for the readers to figure out and have not given it all away, I also love how you managed to get Zell perfectly IC especially as getting perfectly IC is never easy, overall a job well done as always :)
HeartlessTitania chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I love you how interpreted the word flower for this challenge. When I read 2) I was like, 'Ah, that's so creative!' I'm glad selphie grew some confidence at the end of this. At the beginning, she didn't seem to think anything special about herself. But her personality is enough to make anyone smile. She's all energy. Great job with this one, really cool to use this approach for this challenge too.
Bebedora chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Wonderful! I think Selphie is a very overlooked character in fanfiction, so it's nice to see her in the spotlight.

I like how you used your challenge would expect it to be in terms of a real flower, and you were very creative in using it differently. Great job.

PromiseInTheRain chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Another fantastic chapter! I always sent Zell and Quistis to missile base with Selphie too. I always wondered what happened after the base blew up, and I think this story is a good representation of that.
HeartlessTitania chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Ah, this was a good chapter. Irvine's my fav in ff8. I think I like this one the most, cuz it's him. I loved how he was all excited at first and then all freak out, but at least he shot.
darkangelrawr chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Brilliant as ever, I think this was a perfect story to write for Courage another job well done! It's kinda sad that only Irvine remembers initially but I loved how you went into detail about his feelings and why he felt so nervous it's truly amazing :)
Bebedora chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Very nice. I liked how you ended it with a quote from Matron. Great job.

HeartlessTitania chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
The beginning actually made me lol. I'm glad Squall can admit that he's scared, even if it's just in his mind. It was nice to read his thoughts, as he's always mister poker face in the game. It just goes to show that even he can get scared, but seriously who wouldn't be in fear of dying? Nice chapter.
PromiseInTheRain chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Finally! A Squinoa chapter! 3 I love getting into Squall's thoughts, so this was fun for me to read. xoxo
Bebedora chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very unique idea. It seems like Seifer was always possessed in the heat of the moment (according to the plotline of the game), and I really enjoyed this take on it. Dreaming of his destiny is a wonderful idea. Great job.

Bebedora chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Interesting idea, placing Xu at the orphanage with the others. It's nice to hear a story from point of view, that doesn't happen a lot.

One thing about punctuation...there are a few instances where commas are missing from sentences, causing them to run together and be a tad confusing. Are you using the spell/grammar check on your PC? It will auto correct (or at least suggest the corrections) for you. It's a great tool to make use of.

Great chapter, I'm enjoying this.

Bebedora chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Fantastic! You were very successful at showing Squall's fear of his own death, and of leaving Rinoa. I also enjoyed the "reunion" between the two, how in that moment, Squall realizes that he doesn't have to bottle up emotions anymore and he can live his life without the fears of his being abandonned...because Rinoa will always be there for him. Great job.

One grammar issue..."eyelid's" should be "eyelids", no apostrophe. :)

Great job, looking forward to the next one.