Reviews for A Second Journey
kamenheroHEISEI chapter 1 . 8/14
...pathetic, of course someone writing a sekirei naruto fanfic has a naruto sakura pairing.

Why am I not surprised.
Jared51 chapter 4 . 7/24
You story is all wrong,
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 8 . 7/13
blazen91 chapter 6 . 4/21
I'm gunna have to disagree with on you listing all those people as Kage level. While i do agree, they are strong. I wouldn't say they are that strong.

Even Naruto was able to take on Kage level opponents, with just his shadow clones, remember? Back in the war, his clone defeats the 3rd Raikage?

Though, i'm not going too bitch to much. I understand it's your story, so your free to do as you please. So, i'm just gunna say keep up the good work, and keep doing your own thing mate. That's something i respect a lot.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/12
Honestly I dont quite understand why you had all that dialog with them if youre just going to make them forget it later on ?
It's a shame you abandoned this story, it was enjoyable while it lasted though. Thanks.
Azaira chapter 5 . 3/27
I would think Miya might block, or parry, the rasenshuriken. But not karasuba, who should have dodged. Even then, I would think the ultimate attack in narutos Arsenal would still win out. It's designed to cut on the molecular level after all.

Anyways, enjoying this so far
Azaira chapter 1 . 3/27
"Years later, he would" "in the future"
That's not foreshadowing. I really hate that kind of crap, especially in stories that might or might not have an end.
Why chapter 3 . 2/11
Why is Akitsu so OOC.
helkil chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I wanted him to kill the dude this be bullshit
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Excellent story. Just disappointed that it has been dropped.
DanteNaru chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Sanguinis13 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Good story, I hope you haven't dropped it.
Ace of Spies chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
F*cikn love this story tell me when and if u update it please
mcclaine5 chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
you are envoking Miyas feminine wrath too much that its just overkill. When I see that she is entering in the conversation i'm expecting something to contribute to the story but all she seems to do is want to hit Naruto and that doesn't really move the plot along.