Reviews for Undercover Superstar
Hi authirsan.. Your story is very good... But please can you please update for it has already been almost 3 years since the last one.. Please I'm looking forward to it..
casie200 chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
I really love this story! I need to know what happens so I hope you can update again soon :)
Scandalous Otaku chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Me: Hey myself. When are you gonna finish the next chapter?

Myself: Im working on it.
Pikachu chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Come on and update. No wasting time and just post more chapters already. The waiting is killing me _
Zatsxne chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
KYA!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I LOVED THIS, PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon! I can't believe that syaron is such a blind ass! I mean seriously he didn't even think about ying fa at all or even try to come up with reasons, while poor sakura got violated and tried to be patient and think of reasons he wasn't there. If she wasn't violated im sure she would have kept a relatively calm head. Well I can't wait to see what resolves this mess, and I feel that sakura is going to have a very hard time socializing because of her trama from sexual violation. As I am sure that more than a few famous older men will have a look of lust on their faces as they talk to her, and I am absolutely positive she'll now know that look anywhere. Anyways update soon!
Lalalalaxoxoxo chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
It's kinda great. Keep up the good work :p I kinda think that what's gonna happen in the party would be more shocking, I guess...
UPDATE chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
If you quickly update this... I will give you Monty first born child... and cookies... LOTS OF YUMMY COOKIES!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
hiii merry belated christmas! ive soent my lunch breaks at work and my days off at home reading this so i hope you continue soon!

-dreeeamtails
moon730 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
wowwwwwwwww
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Woahh it's been quite awhile! Syaoran's still as stupid as ever but eriol gave us a hint as to why. The stuff that happened to sakura is so weird! I was not expecting it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kimiko17 chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Like the chapter.. That was crazy with Sakura and the skipper though!
broken emerald chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
So excited for the next chapter!