Reviews for An Affair to Remember
sunshine chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love it.
Ewa Snow chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was so amazing! I'm usualy not romance kinda girl, but I love this!
DKM chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was wonderful! I'm so glad you sent me that link. It's really weird... I remember reading both stories, but damn me for not reviewing. I can be so mean sometimes. But I'm glad I read it again. Very well written. I wonder if there is another part to it in the works, and if so, please post it soon! I loved both stories!
D
PEZ chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
What an amazing heart-warming story! I loved it!
DKM chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
OMG! You HAVE to continue this! It's sooooo sweet! I want so badly to see how the relationship pans out. PLEASE! You can't leave me hanging like this! Good job, though!

D
Regina McMahan chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
One of the best I have read. I was wondering can you tell me where to find SARA, IAN, VODKA, AND HANDCUFFS? Thanks
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Regina, you can find the prequel at:

. ?storyid803144

Wasn't sure as to your email address, so I'm posting this here. Glad you liked this and "Why Do You Care". Have fun with the handcuffs ;p Handcuff fic, whatever...
Regina McMahan chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I loved this story. It was great. I have a question for you. Where can I find the prequel SARA, IAN, VODKA, AND HANDCUFFS? Please write back to let me know! Thanks
annie chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
very romantic I loved it.
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
wow, that waz... great. Sweet, lovely, tender, marvelous, GREAT. *sigh* I love it. Amazing. ( 8
AvidReader chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
I loved it! It was so...so, so sweet, adorable, cool, neat-o, humorous, heartwarming, entertaining and lovable to see (or rather read) Ian doing such normal things. I love how you were able to convincingly get inside Nottingham's head.

I really look forward to reading future installments. This is excellant writings.
Droai chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Blue Raven,

Just had to write and let you know how very spectacular I find yor writing to be. LOL! Stop kidding yourself by searching for jobs in psychology and anthropology and *write novels!* I really enjoyed reading "An Affair to remember" and the store before it and hope that you'll one day post a third (LOL! Hey! You should have them watch "When Harry Met Sally" and then have them slow dance to Seal's "Kiss From a Rose"! ). I absolutely adore what you're doing with Ian and Sara. Thanks for making Ian as *normal* as possible. And I am *so* jealous of your sparkling dialogue...it's very believable (LOL! *Loved* the bar scene and the bedroom scene when Ian got Sara home!). I hope this finds its way to you because I'm not a member here and therefore don't know if this will just end up in the void somewhere (how does one join? I might want to post a story one day myself). Thank you for sharing your incredible gift of writing with us. I'm off to read the rest of your stories. Take care! -Droai (a.k.a. Pam)
Sanguinary Anima chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
! What more can I say? That was adorable! I loved 'Sara, Ian, Vodka, and handcuffs', and I loved this fic too. Keep it up Raven, you rule! :)

[M]
Mommalisa chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This was just beautiful! Very true to what we would all like to see happen! Please add to it.
Twilightmyst1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2002