Reviews for Snapshots
Lowenweiss chapter 43 . 7/22
Wow. What an impressive series. The characters were true to selves. The plot was sound. The chapters were so well written, I could feel Tony & Ziva's pain. Your OCs fit in well. This was a perfect ending chapter.

It is good to see you haven't stopped writing, and I hope someday you create fiction that you can legally publish. I'd certainly buy you novel.
Invinsible0304 chapter 43 . 3/1/2015
This whole snapshots are very touching and moving. Brought tears to my eyes. This is how they should end NCIS and Tiva. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Thespianpoet chapter 43 . 9/15/2014
Wow...I didn't expect to end this series on such a heart breaking and sentimental note. I'm sitting here sobbing (yes, actual sobs) at this Snapshot. That hit me HARD. Thank you for giving them a dignified, loving, and beautiful ending. It gives me closure for this series, and that's rare. Usually I miss a really good fanfic..but this is so perfectly closed...anyway, thank you for the incredible literary journey you've provided me for several months now. It's been an absolute pleasure. 3
eye-to-eye-heart-to-heart chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
That chapter actually makes me sad because it reminds me of how badly CBS has screwed up. Who knows, maybe this would've happened one day...
I love this series a lot. Thanks for being such a great writer!
ladyd10 chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
It would be nice to find a story where Ziva finds the end of a pregnancy a relief with no guilt. Maybe I need to write one myself because there is too much angst in the wrong direction. not every woman desires a pregnancy. Some of us revile it and end it because of hatefulness. You need to understand it. Not every pregnancy is welcome, no matter where you came from and where it happened and rape isn't a welcome pregnancy. Chaya would never happened for me. I'd have hated her. Understand this. The Ziva we knew would have aborted. Stupid orthodox Christian values killed Ziva .strong, true Ziva that would have left Somalia behind and miscarried and when she knew she might not have, aborted the abomination that was visited on her. She'd aborted to not carry the horror with her. Rpe is something that can never be made a good thing. Never. Chaya IS A BUBBLE LIVED IN A UNICORN WORLD. Rape is evil. No child is good. aborted. Ican't see Ziva and Tony wanting her to have this horror child. A child of their love is another thing. Ziva is not Christian and wove aborted because Chaya was a child of violent rape.
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
just about cried when i saw there was more of this universe you have created! Cannot wait to read these all!
mama's-broken-heart chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
I couldn't even read this chapter past the first two paragraphs because it was almost bringing me to tears! I really enjoyed this series though. I think my favourite story was SMH. I'm gonna go read some of your other stories now.
frocky chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
your story is going better and better. I love it. And between Mondays and Fridays (thanks to the time zones are this the update days here in germany) I re-read your Remnants of Somalia Snapshots. Now I think it's even sadder that Tony and Ziva can't have Kids in the Aftermath series. Your TIVA Kids are so cute.
NCISProbie06 chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
Aliyah,

Although this is your earlier work, I couldn't help but re-read your Remnants of Somalia series after the NCIS eps that began this journey aired again on tv. Just wanted to state again that, as a second time reader, the stories and chapters still tugged at my heartstrings. It once again amazed me that you captured the characters' personalities so well that, at times, I had to remind myself that the show did not actually follow this path.

This chapter of Snapshots was one of my favorites. Gibbs is one of the characters I love most and throughout TWL, TMA and SMH it definitely brought tears to my eyes with the way you depicted the grief and despair he still feels from losing Shannon and Kelly. But with the arrival of Celeste, as well as all his "grandchildren", he found the happiness and joy he was missing for so long. If only the bullpen really was like this, with the antics and laughter of Chaya, resulting in Gibbs smiling, fish drawings and pizza parties. "You watch that fish movie with Haven last night McGee?" "No appreciation for the classics." Best lines ever.
Guest1717 chapter 43 . 4/3/2013
So sweet! I am crying. 57 years and one day. Her heart gave out when his did! Lovely! Make the crying stop!
RomanticizedRebel chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Great picture of married TIVA- you're an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/10/2013
Thank you. It was a great journey to take with you and family dinozzo! Thank you so much! i cant say it enough, lots of love and hugs and kisses from germany! keep up the great work
The Lady Grace chapter 43 . 1/1/2013
Oh my goodness, the tears. They had fifty-seven years and one day. How beautifully poetic. I loved it, no matter how sad it was. I'm sad to see RoS end, but it was perfect, from the first word to the last. Back to the beginning now!
The Lady Grace chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
Aww, how wonderful! I loved the opening, it was fantastic, and I love the wedding. It'd be nice to have so many kids in the house for Grace. I bet it was an adventure!
Guest chapter 43 . 1/1/2013
this entire series was so good! you should write some stuff about Ziva's childhood, like non-somalia related scars, just a suggestion :)