Reviews for The Cult of Dionysus
Simianpower chapter 28 . 7/16
This is the single worst fanfiction that I've ever actually finished. Through the entire story there wasn't a single character that I liked, rooted for, or even wanted to see survive. They were all assholes.

The use of language was pretty bad. Misused words, misspelled words, bad grammar, etc. The plot was inconsistent, nonsensical, and honestly pretty ridiculous.

And yet I did finish all 28 chapters. Because the basic concept was pretty unique. I was hoping throughout that it would become something really cool... and it never did. Despite some rather over-powered and ridiculous abilities, Harry never became anything more than a lame idiot who was stepped on daily by his friends, enemies, and lovers alike. He (re)made a religion based on the Wiccan Rede as if it were part of an even older Greek religion... and it had no impact at all. The entire last two chapters were so rushed that it's clear the author simply wanted out of this story, and I'm OK with that because so did I.

I'll give this 3/10 for an interesting, original idea that was badly handled.
Simianpower chapter 20 . 7/14
Harry's an idiot. If his weird magic would affect a hat made by a male centuries ago, it should also affect nesting FEMALE dragons. Instead he risked his life unnecessarily on an unknown foe. Then again, this story is totally inconsistent, so why bring logic into it?
Simianpower chapter 19 . 7/14
"Potter, why do you put up with me?" Good question. She's a complete bitch. And he uses her because she's powerful and insane. Sort of similar to how Bulstrode treated him.
Simianpower chapter 14 . 7/14
Maybe it's his "Charisma" affecting yet another male even through a computer screen, but I can't stand your Harry either. He's an asshole.

And with his runes he has to exert himself to make women like him, but to make men hate him he simply has to exist. Yet another inconsistency among so many.
Simianpower chapter 12 . 7/14
Regarding your author's note: it would make a lot more sense if it was actually ALL OTHER WIZARDS, and nothing else. Instead, we also have a hat that was made by a wizard a thousand years ago, but not a male centaur, or Dobby, or Dumbledore, or Lupin. MOST other wizards, and some random selection of other things that either are or are influenced by males. It's like you use this as a plot device whenever it's convenient to have someone hate Harry, but forget about it when he needs to interact with some canon character and having them hate him would ruin the plot. In addition, he uses his charisma to make witches fall for OTHER men, which makes no sense. It's inconsistent, and that makes it lame. The whole magical charisma concept is really cool, but how it's used here is so incomprehensible that the story is just bumbling along rather than making sense.
Simianpower chapter 11 . 7/14
This Harry is the lamest dishrag wizard ever. He's so much worse than canon Neville. He gets beat up every day. He can't do any useful magic. The one magic he got in recompense for all of this is severely limited, and only contributes to him being walked over by males and females alike. And he hasn't shown any improvement in 11 chapters!
Simianpower chapter 3 . 7/13
Well, this is getting old really fast. Does it ever become less monotonous?
SoullessDCLXVI chapter 1 . 6/20
"Jesus Christ, dude!" - Me, multiple times in this chapter. Enjoyin' the crap out of it.
kazimir chapter 19 . 6/14
HEY! I take that veelas as an insult of slavs! By the way, with proper moves they're super-cute babes and excelent partners!
trixie chapter 6 . 6/14
my litlle pony, my little pony, ...
flam chapter 5 . 6/14
You killed Sirius! You b*****d!
flim chapter 4 . 6/14
You killed Poppy! You b*****d!
MGStarFire chapter 3 . 6/4
this is just ridiculous it's like the people don't have a will of their own. It's either love Harry or hate Harry.
GBTtown chapter 28 . 5/27
Great story!
Wat chapter 1 . 5/25
Hmm so because a dude made the sorting hat on your fan fic that makes the hat a dick..? Story is interesting so far but I hope to not see that kinda logic used later on.