Reviews for The Cult of Dionysus
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 28 . 10/25
looks good!
LBII chapter 28 . 10/7
Very nice story. Thank you for sharing your time, talents and imagination with us readers.
Korin Dragoon chapter 28 . 10/1
Not bad, not bad at all.

Nice ending by the way.
this was nice, gramar was so-so but its alright. its nice when people decide to be creative and not just have an MC shouting silly incantations like an idiot.
yeah... canon HP magic is fucking pathetic, in a real war it would be laughed at
Even if this isnt an evil dumbledore fic ihe sure as hell isnt one of the good guys
I liek that fiesty attitude Su has, its awesome
cakeordeath11 chapter 28 . 9/13
This story was fabulous and not at all what I was expecting. Thanks for sharing!
tylermech66 chapter 19 . 9/7
goddamnit potter! get rid of her already! she's such a wet blanket :P
tylermech66 chapter 18 . 9/7
... since when could harry fly? I must have missed this somehow...
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 9/6
you seem very prejudiced... are you super religious? no, that wouldn't work otherwise you'd be disgusted by the very idea of harry potter, hrm.
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 9/6
"pinches nose in frustration" goddamnit, this story is all a bunch a frustrating things happening to harry with no sexy times to balance it out. ... I think I've become a flamer, have I? whatever, I think if things don't look up soon then i'll abandon this story.

anyways, what the fuck, there is no tangible reason to not tell harry whatever the fuck they were doing.
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 9/6
ok... so we have such an obviously sex based story... with no sex... okaaaaay...
(opens new tab) oooh look, non-cockblocking stories!

though I suppose since they're underaged that would be squicky, but then why have them have sex so early anyways?
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 9/6
oh, so harry wont actually have control over them? that's... mildly disturbing... why does everyone want harry to be a subby bitch?
DocSlendy chapter 28 . 8/23
this is one of the few HP fics that just started off interesting then it just stopped like I splashed my face with cold water.