Reviews for Losing It
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 4/10
*cue jaw dropping* Those last few sentences with Cas... WOW. Literally, I read them I and I just... aw, I just love gen!Cas/Sam. And the memories with Dean were perfect, too. Great job! :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So, most of the time I read fanfiction, and it just kind of grazes off of me. A lot of hurt Sam, some angsting Dean, some quippy one liners, and tons of bro-love and on to the next fic. And I love it, I do. But sometimes I catch one that gives me a little bit of a different perspective on things, and those are the ones I remember. This is one of those. Because, like Sam eventually did, when I'm having a rough time sobbing in the bathroom, and no one comes, it feels bitter and lonely. (Never as rough a time as Sam, not even close. But it still aches). And so I'm reading this and wondering and feeling the angst, and then you had Cas standing right outside an Sam had no idea that when he thought he was alone he was very much not alone. And I really needed to hear that and be reminded that there are Friends who don't necessarily show themselves, but are definitely helping out. It's so encouraging. And I just thought you might like to hear that about your lovely little fic 3
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
CASTIEL. WHAT. NO. THOSE WERE NOT THE FEELINGS I EXPECTED. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR BRO SASSY. TAKE IT BACK IT HURTS.
fabia.gaffar chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i just i cant this was amazing..
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
YAY! I get that Cas saved him in a way didn't he? Maybe helped Sam see the fact that Dean needed him. :) I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! (okay...that just sounds awkward...sorry...I'm not thinking...i talk and then think...sorry...) I mean...i love the way you write. It's mesmerising! :D
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh my goodness! this was so good. I could just feel everything, Sam's hurt and anguish. I like how you had Castiel trying to stop him. The way I saw it; Cas knew what he wanted to do and he was flooding Sam's mind with all the things Dean had did for him. Making it seem like Dean was telling him to stop! Thoroughly enjoyed this! :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
For some reason (planetary misalignment? another dreary day?) I have a craving for angsty stories today.

This fits the bills perfectly- sad, but with a semi positive ending. And written in your usual excellent style. Just what I was looking for- thanks!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Very powerful. That scene with Bobby killed me. The look on Sam's face was devastating. You did this justice.
Nony chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was good. I'm glad Castiel was there to help Sam, even when Dean gave up on him. I really disliked this episode, because I felt like Dean was basically using Sam as a scapegoat when, honestly, you could make a case that Dean was just as responsible for the Apocalypse. He was used by the angels just as much as Sam was used by Ruby, and at least Sam always thought he was doing the right thing. Ruby did save his and Dean's lives multiple times, she taught him how to exorcise demons /without/ killing the innocent host, and she was just generally very convincing at her part. If she'd been a human working for Lucifer instead of a demon, I'm pretty sure even Dean would have been swayed. So yeah, I felt really bad for Sam throughout a lot of season 4, and then didn't like Dean while he was playing the 'let's blame Sam for everything and make him feel even worse than he did after he was used by a seemingly kind demon to bring on the end of the world.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Good story would be awesome if there was another chapter ;)
Stone120 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. That was pretty good. Loved 's part. He knee the right memory to push on Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was powerful and moving. That episode always bothered me, although I know Sam deserved what possessed Bobby said and Dean's reaction, it still seemed so harsh. The despair and guilt he would have felt had to be so crushing, but we never really get to see it, so we have to rely on fics like yours to do it for us (and our overactive imaginations). If the show did a better job showing Sam's POV, maybe he wouldn't be so hated by the fandom. Nice job, and I really liked the little bit with Castiel in there. Thank you!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very, very good story.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Sad, yes-agonizing, really-and really well done!
allinredstringoffate chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
omg so awesome story so excited for the next chapter :)