Reviews for An Otherworldly Weapon
You really conveyed Ed's strength - brilliant story! Please update!
kyothefallenkit chapter 7 . 1/8
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read some more someday xD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Its a really interesting series that has a really good understanding of both universes and their characters.
The flow of the story is really interesting and I like how you keep switching between whats going on in the Harry Potter universe and Amestris.

Its a sham that this hasn't been updated in so long.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Brilliant chapter, you really managed to convey Edwards strength of character
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Epic chapter X3
vamplight22 chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
This is so good and so different from the other HP/FMA crossovers! I know it's been a while since you've updated but I do hope you continue I'm so curious as to what happens next!

Best wishes and happy writing! xox
Tolls chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Every few months I re read this wondrous fic and hope beyond reason that it will one day be updated and continue with the story. Out of all the great KIA fics that I have read, this is the defiantly the one I most want to see be resurrected. And that is saying something.
hanmir chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Wow, i just read through this for 2times straight because it is really great! Even though i am not really good at english, i just look up the words, and logged in just for your story! I just when the next one would come out, but i will wait steadily! If i could, i really want to translate this one to my own language, and share how great you write!
Hisaishi chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
i love this story - good characterization, interesting, new plot, and kept my attention while it lasted. please update!
jadeblackheart4 chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
omgsh not fred! AND OMGSH WHAT HAPPENED! IM SO EXCITED! XD LOVE THIS!
jadeblackheart4 chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
lol poor Severus. I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS! XD
jadeblackheart4 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
LOV THIS! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Oh damn, (pardon my language) this story is epic! It kept me fully interested until the end, and it is bloody well-written. I desperately hope that you'll post more of this one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
I've read this a few times and it's still an absolute delight. But I saw on your profile page that you aren't writing anything? Does that mean this has been abandoned? How disappointing. Please return to this fix, it has such potential!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 7 . 12/31/2015