Reviews for An Otherworldly Weapon
hanmir chapter 7 . 7/24
Wow, i just read through this for 2times straight because it is really great! Even though i am not really good at english, i just look up the words, and logged in just for your story! I just when the next one would come out, but i will wait steadily! If i could, i really want to translate this one to my own language, and share how great you write!
Hisaishi chapter 7 . 6/26
i love this story - good characterization, interesting, new plot, and kept my attention while it lasted. please update!
jadeblackheart4 chapter 5 . 3/12
omgsh not fred! AND OMGSH WHAT HAPPENED! IM SO EXCITED! XD LOVE THIS!
jadeblackheart4 chapter 4 . 3/12
lol poor Severus. I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS! XD
jadeblackheart4 chapter 1 . 3/12
LOV THIS! XD
Oh damn, (pardon my language) this story is epic! It kept me fully interested until the end, and it is bloody well-written. I desperately hope that you'll post more of this one day.
I've read this a few times and it's still an absolute delight. But I saw on your profile page that you aren't writing anything? Does that mean this has been abandoned? How disappointing. Please return to this fix, it has such potential!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Brilliant!
gwntan12 chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Ack! I can't take waiting anymore! AHHH! YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE THIS THING AGAIN! I HATE THE FACT THAT ALL INTERESTING STORIES TAKE MORE THEN A YEAR JUST TO UPDATE!
pc's hate P.C chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
I just want to keep reading! It's so good! ;)
gwntan12 chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Please continue! This story is exciting!
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
This is kickass and I'm very much loving it. Please do update soon !
tiara123458 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Omigosh. It's been forever! I really like this book so far though, and I really hope you update soon. This is really original, and I've read a lot of HP/FMA Xover fanfiction. I shall be waiting for your next update!
Cosmic Creativity chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
This awesome! And I hope to read more chapters in the future! Please update soon! Keep up the Fantastic work! :)
Fiorea chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
This story is fantastic! Reading it made me giddy with excitement. I'm hooked and can't stop wondering what will happen next. Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing!