Reviews for Tea Anyone?
rosarioblack chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I love it please continue writing things are becoming more interesting
parnita chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Oh boy this is priceless! XD
wish u wud update soon...! I can imagine ichigo trying clothes while rukia tellin Wat color suits her!
Miranda chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Entertaining! More please.
kariza2013 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Please write more
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Bwahahahahahaha! Ichigo is soooooo screwed XD i love this story! please update soon
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Bwahahahahaha! Kisuke is such a perv XD
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh God. i feel like a whole lot of shit's 'bout ta happen. . .and i like it ;D
DragonsFlame117 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Hahahah! Poor ichi! HHah! This was a GREAT chapter.
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
-laughs- Oh dear...poor Ichigo...things are going to be hell for him...her. -sighs-

Ah well, I'm sure things will work out...I wonder what Byakuya's reaction will be. I have this image of Byakuya hitting on her for some reason...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I would love to see how a few of the captains reacted to his change. Great story so far. VERY funny.
lily.owl chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Whaaa! OMG I love it! I just hope it's gonna be Kisu/Ichi *-*
blueorgray1236 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this is great keep it up
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
-giggles- Poor Ichigo...and Isshin...well, I have to admit - If Masaki married him she might very well have shared his sense of humour...

And Renji and Rukia are going to react. You just know it. And Ichigo's...well, not going to last very long in the keeping secrets category.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for yo!
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Oh wow...poor Ichigo...I seriously can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how many people like male Ichigo, who likes Female Ichigo and who falls for Female Ichigo without knowing who she is at first! The last would be so much fun!

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Orion'slover chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Interesting, that evil genius xD Ichi makes such a beautifully sexy kick ass female. Can't wait to find out what will happen next