Reviews for Love Story
I AM BATMAN chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
sooooo... how does this go with love story? I'm not trying to complain, but its an awesome story!
I AM BATMAN chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
ooh... cue ominous music... wait romeo and juliet... aw! DONT KILL MY JACEY-POO!
I AM BATMAN chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
i knew it... why u kill jace?
I AM BATMAN chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
oh... i smell a bro battle comin on...
bethgreat97 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
I can't wait for the next post
almost mediocre chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
I started reading this story today and I love it! It's very well written, and it's very descriptive without getting boring. Also I 3 Taylor Swift, so that helps. :)
DoodleMistress chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Amazing story. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I have read all 15 chapters and I do believe you have a great story! Yay for the Clace feels. I think Sebastian was using the tea to drug Clary into believing herself in love with him. I can't wait until the next chapter! Is the boy with the bow and arrow that shot Clary, Alec?
ByTheAngelIsThatWillHerondale chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;))
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Omg love this please make a chapter 15 and how ever many it takes please omg love it
anonymous-storyline chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Whoo! I loved this chapter:) yay for clace! Sorry if I've seemed like a bother, I just really love reading about clace, haha, good job:)
b-b-but-i-love-you chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
First Clary's all like SEBASTIAN I LOVE YOU! And then she's like I mayyyy not love you anymore because you're a crazy megalomaniac, and then she's like oooohh Jace's come hither look is really sexy... I LOVE YOU JACE! And then Sebastian then Jace then... gah. I feel that in the story, Clary's interest changes really often on these passing whims, and I just really want her to say who she likes straight. Wouldn't it be weird/cool/awesome if Sebastian and Jace go off and up ditching Clary's and having a scandalous relationship? Teehee
I love your story btw
Hugs and dirty sexy cookies,
Bookwormac chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
That was great keep writing. TEAM JACE!
rcs17 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Can you update? Soon?it is awesome!
ByTheAngelIsThatWillHerondale chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This is SOSOSOSOSOSO good! I LOVE how you took the plot of the Mortal Instruments, put it in a different time, and then used "Love Story" as like a framework for the whole thing. BEAUTIFULLY DONE! I absolutely adore this! (not to be weird or anything :D haha) I can't wait for the next chapter!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »