Reviews for Love Story
I AM BATMAN chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
ooh... cue ominous music... wait romeo and juliet... aw! DONT KILL MY JACEY-POO!
I AM BATMAN chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
i knew it... why u kill jace?
I AM BATMAN chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
oh... i smell a bro battle comin on...
bethgreat97 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
I can't wait for the next post
almost mediocre chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
I started reading this story today and I love it! It's very well written, and it's very descriptive without getting boring. Also I 3 Taylor Swift, so that helps. :)
DoodleMistress chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Amazing story. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I have read all 15 chapters and I do believe you have a great story! Yay for the Clace feels. I think Sebastian was using the tea to drug Clary into believing herself in love with him. I can't wait until the next chapter! Is the boy with the bow and arrow that shot Clary, Alec?
ByTheAngelIsThatWillHerondale chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;))
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Omg love this please make a chapter 15 and how ever many it takes please omg love it
anonymous-storyline chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Whoo! I loved this chapter:) yay for clace! Sorry if I've seemed like a bother, I just really love reading about clace, haha, good job:)
b-b-but-i-love-you chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
First Clary's all like SEBASTIAN I LOVE YOU! And then she's like I mayyyy not love you anymore because you're a crazy megalomaniac, and then she's like oooohh Jace's come hither look is really sexy... I LOVE YOU JACE! And then Sebastian then Jace then... gah. I feel that in the story, Clary's interest changes really often on these passing whims, and I just really want her to say who she likes straight. Wouldn't it be weird/cool/awesome if Sebastian and Jace go off and up ditching Clary's and having a scandalous relationship? Teehee
I love your story btw
Hugs and dirty sexy cookies,
b-b-but-i-love-you
Bookwormac chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
That was great keep writing. TEAM JACE!
rcs17 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Can you update? Soon?it is awesome!
ByTheAngelIsThatWillHerondale chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This is SOSOSOSOSOSO good! I LOVE how you took the plot of the Mortal Instruments, put it in a different time, and then used "Love Story" as like a framework for the whole thing. BEAUTIFULLY DONE! I absolutely adore this! (not to be weird or anything :D haha) I can't wait for the next chapter!
anonymous-storyline chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Good. I'd love longer chapters, it jut makes the story less choppy. And I'd love to see clary be back with jace finally. It's frustrating to see her infatuation with Sebastian when this story is supposed to be about clary and jace. I know it's just supposed to be an obstacle in the sorry, but it's always a tad annoying when the main characters don't get together until like the last two chapters and then you don't really get to SEE them together. I know the story isn't over yet, and I'm not sure how much longer its going to be, I just thought I'd share what's on my mind
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »