Reviews for Love Won't Kill Me
Pony'sgirlfriend chapter 1 . 3/23
I really wish you would continue. There aren't enough quality writers out there and this could be a great story of you didn't stop.
RobinB01 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This is cute. I'm actually reading The Outsiders for school and we finished chapter 8 today. It's really good and you're a good writer.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
HA! cute brotherly/fatherly bit Darry took on.
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
It is a very nice story...just remember to give what you promised. I hate it when people write in the summary what they're going to do, but don't do it. Don't give up! It IS a nice story.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Not bad so far.

I laughed when Soda sarcastically called Pony a badass.

Keep up the good work and update soon! :)
MockingBird chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
What happen about the part of him being sick
Anyway good start can't wait to read more
AFgurl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
So, what's the point of this story?
Verona111 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is cute. I just finished the movie and i finished the book a week ago so i was looking for fics. I like yours because you captured each character very well, and it's a bit funny too.
Just 2 things.
When you said "He nodded his head no", that doesn't work because 'nod' means to shake your head up and down, which is like a 'yes'. It has to be a yes. If you want to say that they moved their head to mean 'no', then it's called 'shook'. Got it?
Also, I thought the story was about ponyboy being sick? Oh don't give up, your story is going great. Who cares if not that many people read it, just write it for yourself!
verona111