Reviews for Morphean
whitealmond chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is vicious, raw, and and intense. I love the fairy tale elements. Please continue soon!
whitealmond chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I love how dark and chilling this story is. I'm a bit afraid of writing sensitive, realistic topics such as life in a war torn city, so it's really impressive what you've got here.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
As soon as I read this I thought of pan's labyrinth, one of my favorite movies of all time. The rape of Nanking was truly one of the worst atrocities in the world... We'll, I'm impressed by how you're reflecting the war in the movie with a real life war in this story. Can't wait to read more of this!
shiramomo chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
What gonna going on with momo?! Can't wait to find out! XD at last he told her his name! Finally! Wanna see that name! XD
shiramomo chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Like this chapter! I really don't have any idea what will going on in the next chapter! It is really interesting! I'm so curious about the next chapter! Can't wait till i read it! XD
CarefullyWritten chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
It's kinda confusing. But i love how you wright. please update doon.
Please chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please please continue this!
KandyMiraj chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for the mother. She was trying to sell out Peaches, but then again - those are hard times. And where was Toshiro after Peaces tripped?
MixedFeels chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Poor Momo, Poor Witch, Poor Orihime and Sora
I want to hate them all but I can't, since they've really been through a lot. I'm just confused though as to why Orihime would suddenly turn on her? And Bai? I wonder why he's so powerless. But you know what? I absolutely love your character portrayals because they're imperfect and not mary sues, so there's a lot of room for character development. Continue being awesome!
II chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Enchanting as always, though I must say Momo's last words in this chapter were quite cruel. But then again so were Orihine and her brother. I do like how you portray them in this, the characters all have a very human feel to them. Update soon!
Michiko Burel chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
O.o momo was mean then again she was abused. So its cool.
icyangel27 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
It's fine that you find it hard to update :) We all know how stressful and difficult it is to write as well as do well with school. As long as you still keep your writing quality then it's fine :D
Ahh, the witch is dead *parties*
I did not like her. I do have to admit this story kinda confuses me; I kinda find it hard to figure out what is going on at the moment. Did Orihime and Sora turn on Momo? And where was Toushiro?
Sorry, for asking. I just hope as well that Momo will be safe and secure X/
PCE
KandyMiraj chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I like this story a lot already. And the mother is a bitch. Poor little Peach D:
Lovlyn chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
i hope you update soon! I love both this and Twelve. If you could do it like through intervals or something, since I'm really really curious as to what happens in both stories! XD
Michiko Burel chapter 2 . 9/9/2012