Reviews for How To Get The Girl
great job thumbs up
The gaming troll chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
NO LEMONS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is amazing. But if you watch season 10 church (AI) plays a vidio diary by York and he talks about how they met.
Walking in a Cornfield chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Fave bit:
"I'm sure she will." Carolina said. "She's the one who fell from the Hornet on her neck and survived, remember?"

"That's a good point." Washington said as he walked away from the table.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Dude that was really good
You should continue that on
Try and introduce more characters in but otherwise it was brilliant
FreelancerCalifornia chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I thought you did very good on this, if you can, without school getting in the way please continue the Yorkalina's.
Aniphine chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Adorable. I really enjoyed this. :)
Martienne chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I've got to be honest, this struck me as kind of immature for the characters involved. According to Burnie they're mostly late 20s-early 30s, but here they're talking about relationships like people do in high school. In general the characterizations here are pretty flat, too. If you took out the characters' names I wouldn't know who was who from the way they talked or acted in the slightest.

I'm trying to think of how I would fix it, and I think working on the chemistry between the two of them in the context of a mission would help a lot. There's an interesting dynamic between Carolina and York that didn't get touched on here very well, and that is York's pride (which he's know to have a bit of a problem with) in opposition to the fact that Carolina tops him on the leader board. For a lot of guys that's already a deal-breaker. They want to be the top dog in the relationship. But York is also the kind of guy who wants to go for a challenge, and we definitely saw that the two of them have chemistry from that scene in the briefing room in season 9.

Oh, and just an FYI for you, RvB now has its own category. I know I'm the one who told you about how most people posted in the Halo section, but now that there's a full category where you can choose characters and pairings, most people are moving to the new category. It's under Misc rather than Games.