Reviews for Unwanted Rings
ClaireR89 chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
No need for a flash back. And the affair storyline while not bad is utterly predictable ugh
timeandpixiedust chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
I loved this fic and your others as well, I love how you write Matthew and Mary! This was a wonderful story and I think you handled a really difficult subject perfectly.
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Awwwww! So it took me about a day or two to read this story and it was totally worth it! I loved every moment of it! From the first meeting and not liking each other, to their first time together, you captured every emotion so well and made it a compelling read. Thankyou! Well done!
Kezelle chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I loved this story! Thank you.
Downton.fangirl chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
I loved this story soooo much. It was fabulous! Well done!
jmu chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
A perfect wrap-up! Such a lovely and natural evolution for your Mary and Matthew! I hope you'll continue writing wonderful M&M stories. Thank you for the pleasure you bring to the fandom. :-)
Cindy chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
i loved this ending. They're married and they're having a baby, just like they should. I loved every single part you wrote and I hope we get to see more of your work. Bravo!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Great epilogue! I can't wait to read the next chapter of Incentive! You are so great! Ever thought about writing a novel? Love your work!
Roxanne chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
i can't believe that's it. you did a really good job and you should be cery proud. i just can't stand the fact that this is over. i'll look forward to the frabbles :D
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful ending to a wonderful story. I have been following this story from the beginning and i loved everything about it. Please don't stop writing, you are so amazing! I hope to see some writing of you very soon.
Katy chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful wonderful story! I can't get enough of your modern MMs , sad to see a favourite of mine ending but hoping that there are more to come :)
Audrey C chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Sad to see it end but happy to see it completed. You captured the essence of Mary and Matthew and put them in a believable modern environment. Really well done all around! Soooo looking forward to seeing one-shots from this universe in the future!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
Loved this story! It started off with a very intriguing scenario and held my interest throughout. Really hate to see it end and will look for other fanfics from you. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Kate chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
I will miss this story! I love your version of M/M and I am so glad to see their happy ending. Looking forward to any other drabbles you have for us in the UR-verse.
darkblueyank chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
I'm so glad that you turned this into a multi-chapter story. The starting premise presented a potential minefield for you to get through and you did it beautifully. I am looking forward to future glimpses into this universe and to other stories from you.

I loved how you ended this with the Wanted Rings.