Reviews for Problems
Hertram chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Aw, poor Maurice! Stuck in the closet...that made it sound like he won't fes up to being gay.

Bill is hilarious.

I never have much to say. I'll get better at that.
Anon chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Maurice is such a darling little child. *_* And Bill, his bitterness made me crack up. Ugh this fic is beautiful. And I will forever ship Rogice.
Collie Parkillo chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
yay update!
maurice and roger are just really really cute and bill oh my god his mom forgot his name i jUST BILL IS THE BEST I DON'T EVEN SHIP BILL/RALPH BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD UM
you changed your icon and now my world view has been phenomenally altered frick.
Hammsters chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Ah man, I know exactly what you mean. I updated one of my stories for the first time since Christmas Eve. Heheh. Awkward moment right there. It's been a while, you're right, I been good. How've you been? Haha, this is great, but I"m really confused now. Damn. Well anyway, please update soon!
hi chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
It's xXTheLastOfTheAmericanGirlsXx (formerly Disenchanted lotf, I'll probably change my name again because...I don't know).

Yay I'm so glad you're updating this again! I'm actually kind of happy it went back to normal, I think when it wasn't it was a little bit confusing.

Anyways, this was witty and enjoyable! I know I always say this, but keep up the good work!
Collie Parkillo chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
gee reset buttons sure are useful
oh lord group therapy i swear to god
hey lotf people reading this fanfic read a book called the long walk and you will be satisfied with fanfic updates you actually understand during waiting for this fanfic to update
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
this is starting to suck
ImInRogersPants chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
.Smosh.
You better update this3 I swear to Jaysus I will sharpen the stake at both ends if you don't! :3 :
ImInRogersPants chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
xDD oh my gawd I love it! You should make Simon emo, then him and Roger could be "emo" pals! :O SIMON WOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL SASSY BLACK LADY : 3 xD
Hammsters chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Haha, fantastic. I'm not entirely sure what happened in that last little sceney thing, but I don't care. I finally know what the hell happened to Mr. Flies. Also, I have not seen the 'Salems Lot show, but I read the book and I absolutely loved it, so I get a little excited every time something's included from that. Also, Piggy will one day be the greatest cereal killer ever. It is inevitable, I'm sorry. This is awesome, please update soon!
Collie Parkillo chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
WHILE I'M ON POST LIMIT I SHOULD REVIEW THIS PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO ON POST LIMIT
how did I know that Rob Lowe would pop up somewhere
poor children disappearing into the world of The Long Walk. I pray for you.
Moofy-Fan chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Percival is in the Long Walk. I give up, nothing can make this story any better now. Even though I doubt that will end well for him at all. Also just Piggy man. This entire story is absolutely hillarious.
Cocolada chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I have no idea what you're doing either but I like it.
100reasonswhy chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
OHMYGOSH. PERCIVAL'S IN THE LONG WALK. I love that book. I read it, like, a couple of weeks ago, and my god, it changed my life. Sorry. That really made me happy. I cannot wait to see what happens to Percival (he should become biffles with Garraty and McVries just saying :D). This was amazing, as always. Hilarious. And Piggy...I could not stop laughing. This was perfect.

And Samneric. Yes. Just...yes.
Hammsters chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Awww, I really hoped that Piggy would be a good cereal killer. This is a huge disappointment. This chapter was awesome, as usual, please update soon!