Reviews for Different, and Not Better
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Both hilarious and heartbreaking!)
astraea2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
The powers of a loud voice... Damn, now I'm contemplating life without Tara. That was the loveliest little bitersweet fic I've seen in a while. Only writer I know that can make me laugh at randon naked-men-in-showers and then make me all stiff upper lippy by the end. Damn you.
Peculiar Reverie chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
lol. I was big with the doubt too, but wow. But, its scary, Giles in a tu-tu isnt wigging me. I have issues. Deep, deep deep issues...Spike in a tu-tu...*ahem* um, yeah great fic. I gotta go take my meds or something...
rillaotvalley chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Oh...sniffle. I mean, really. I think I'm PMSing, but I laughed my butt off throughout the whole fic and then in the end...WAHHHH! I want Tara back, too!

First off...much out loud laughter was going on. I think I nearly wet myself with this line - "Dawn and Tara grimaced in disgust. Anya bristled in jealousy. Giles danced in ecstasy."

ROFLMAO! And even more so when you described Clem and his floopy eared kids. And the shower...perfect way to work it in. I have to admit, I was skeptical that you could pull off all those wild permutations, but I should now be flogged for my doubt. You did it brilliantly. Made me guffaw...and then made me sniffle.

Great job, NB.
Rab-idRaeann chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
"Hark, I hear the footing of a man!" OH! MY! GOD! NB! That was a complete riot...the "LOUD voice" and the "Wow...he really was naked" and the totally priceless Giles workout on the ladder and then you give us such sweetness too. I wish there was one of those clapping smilies here so I could be CLAPPING...and now I am once again doubled over with laughter by remembering the Clem "arm skin a-flappin"...too, too priceless.

EVERYONE READ THIS...if you've seen Season 6, because you'll laugh and cry and be oh, so glad you read!
Estepheia chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Who would ever want to see Giles in a tu-tu. Jeez, how am I supposed to get that horrible image out of my head?

An amusing little thingie, but I must admit, I like your more canonic S4 fics better.
ML James chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
It's always great to read new fic by one of my favorite writers...even if there is no heavy smut. Thanks and keep them coming.